Done / Completed Willy Wonka (1971) - accurate "Wonka Bar" replicas

Roland

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
SOLD / DONE

I'm offering accurate replicas of the "Wonka Bar" and the "Golden Ticket" from the 1971 "Willy Wonka" movie.

The "Wonka Bar":

The bar is the "hero" version that can be seen in close-up views in the movie. It has the accurate dimensions of approx. 6¼ x 3 inches and the correct text on the backside as seen in the movie. Inside is a fake chocolate, made from dark brown colored (not painted!) dental plaster and looks and feels absolutely like real chocolate (but I wouldn't recommend to eat it :D). It's just 50 % heavier than real chocolate of the same size. Wrapped with the chocolate is an accurate "Golden Ticket". You will also get an extra not wrapped, unfolded ticket. That means, each buyer of one "Wonka Bar" gets two tickets.

preview01.jpg preview02.jpg preview03.jpg preview04.jpg preview05.jpg preview06.jpg preview07.jpg preview08.jpg

The "Golden Ticket":

Just as the original ones, my "Golden Tickets" are made from double-sided golden aluminum coated paper and have the accurate dimensions of approx. 6¾ x 3½ inches. The text is 100% screen accurate (with correct and not just similar fonts/typefaces) and each character, dot or line is on its exact position as seen on the screen used tickets.

preview23.jpg preview09.jpg preview10.jpg preview11.jpg preview12.jpg preview13.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Willy Wonka (1971) - "Wonka Bar" & "Golden Ticket" replicas

I'll take 2 of the following:

"Wonka Bar" = $16 plus $8 for shipping - includes a "Golden Ticket" wrapped with the bar and an extra ticket

Thanks for your interests. :) Payment infos are in the first post.

I'll take 2 of the following:

"Wonka Bar" = $16 plus $8 for shipping - includes a "Golden Ticket" wrapped with the bar and an extra ticket

Thank you, too. That's $40 incl. shipping.

how much for 3 bars roland

I didn't think that anyone would buy 3 bars, so I didn't offer a discount. I will change this. :)

If you actually buy 3 bars, I sell them for $45 plus $8 for shipping.

Payment sent for 3 thanks roland ;-)

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Great! Payment sent for 3 (Shipping address in the payment is the correct one). Please also do the Johnny Depp / Tim Burton version in the future! ;).

Thanks for your payments, guys! Wow, I'm really surprised how well and fast this stuff sells! :eek Reason enough to make more Wonka replicas. I'm thinking of the Gobstoppers, the Scrumdidilyumptious bar, Fudge Mallow and the giant golden egg.

Great! Payment sent for 3 (Shipping address in the payment is the correct one). Please also do the Johnny Depp / Tim Burton version in the future! ;).

The 2005 Golden Ticket is more complicated to reproduce, since it has raised letters and a raised Wonka factory seal. Original screen used Wonka Bars from 2005 can be purchased for £100-200 on themonstercompany.co.uk - that's not expensive for a real prop.

The only prop from the Depp movie I would consider to replicate is the "dear people of the world" poster (size is 12 x 18 inches).

Last edited:

Excellent looking work as always, payment sent for one bar, many thanks

Another favourite of mine, I'll be purchasing at least one of these from you soon!! Nice work :thumbsup

The 2005 Golden Ticket is more complicated to reproduce, since it has raised letters and a raised Wonka factory seal.
I guess you would find people interested in the ticket even without the raised lettering and stamp / seal... ;)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back