Unlimited Run Willy Wonka (1971) - accurate "Golden Ticket" replica

Roland

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Roland

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
LAST CHANCE: There's only 1 set of 3 Wonka Bars available before I stop selling them. Please write me before you buy! First come, first served! :) Due to lack of time I'm not able to produce more Wonka Bars. But the Golden Tickets will still be available (unlimited).

Last edited:

Trooper_trent

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I received my Wonka bars and tickets today. They’re absolutely PERFECT!! Thank you so much. These are amazing!

Roland

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hi, I would like to purchase a set of 3 Wonka Bars. Are there any still available? Thanks!
Thanks for your interest. :) Yes, but only one set of three. These are the last three Wonka bars before I close this. I reserved them for you.

I received my Wonka bars and tickets today. They’re absolutely PERFECT!! Thank you so much. These are amazing!
Glad that you like them. :)

Pitbull

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Do you still sell the wrapper art prints? Do you still sell the cardboard Wonka bars?

Roland

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Do you still sell the wrapper art prints? Do you still sell the cardboard Wonka bars?
I can add a wrapper for free if you buy a Golden Ticket. Only the shipping would be $8 instead of $5 due to the bigger size of the wrappers.

No more cardboard versions for sale, sorry. You're too late. (Actually my version was acrylic instead of cardboard.)

Hi again, thank you so much for reserving them for me! I just sent the payment via PayPal.
Payment received. Thank you! :)