Unlimited Run Willy Wonka (1971) - accurate "Golden Ticket" replica

Roland

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Payment sent! If you're considering making other Wonka props, I'm sure the Everlasting Gobstopper would be a hot seller.
TheSaberCore

Payment received. Thank you! :)

Yes, I agree with you: I think any Wonka 1971 stuff would be a hot seller. And I'm actually considering making the gobstopper, I just haven't found the time for new stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:

rorschach999

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
hi,

are the following still available

"Wonka Bars" (hero version) including 2 "Golden Tickets" wrapped with the bars and 2 extra tickets
also the x2 shelf versions with tickets and 3 extra tickets

so in total there should be 2 wrapped bars with tickets inside, x2 shelf versions + 2 tickets, and 3 extra tickets

if im right also could you supply full cost including shipping to the UK

regards

Roland

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
hi,

are the following still available

"Wonka Bars" (hero version) including 2 "Golden Tickets" wrapped with the bars and 2 extra tickets
also the x2 shelf versions with tickets and 3 extra tickets

so in total there should be 2 wrapped bars with tickets inside, x2 shelf versions + 2 tickets, and 3 extra tickets

if im right also could you supply full cost including shipping to the UK

regards
rorschach999

Thanks for your interest. :)

So you want these ones?

2 "Wonka Bars" (hero version) = $31 plus $8 for shipping - includes 2 "Golden Tickets" wrapped with the bars and 2 extra tickets
2 "Wonka Bars" (shelf version) = $23 plus $8 for shipping - includes 2 "Golden Tickets"
3 "Golden Tickets" = $12 plus $5 for shipping

Right? That would be $54 for the bars, $12 for the extra tickets and $8 for the shipping. $74 total.

Last edited by a moderator:

ColdVizjerei

Payment sent for:

3 "Wonka Bars" (hero version) = $45 plus $8 for shipping - includes 3 "Golden Tickets" wrapped with the bars and 3 extra tickets