Will the Ram bio fit a wolf mask

The Ram bio will only fit a P2 mask due to majority of the Lost Hunters being a P2 based excpet for the Elder. A Wolf mask is meant for a Wolf Bio only.

Interesting...will this lead to the sculpting of a custom wolf mask, one that could fit more bios?

Hehehe, good point Munson!

It's a thought, so many people like the wolf head, but like another bio [like nismo], and I always thought a P1 bio on a wolf mask would look sweet. People like the P2 head, but like the wold bio....It would be interesting too see it.

The Ram bio will only fit a P2 mask due to majority of the Lost Hunters being a P2 based excpet for the Elder. A Wolf mask is meant for a Wolf Bio only.
Not quite. My Ram bio (from Chuck) fits a P1 mask quite nicely. I've also been told a Boar fits the P1 mask.

Not quite. My Ram bio (from Chuck) fits a P1 mask quite nicely. I've also been told a Boar fits the P1 mask.
I was looking @ the boar the way the head was design that one I was not sure if it was P1 or P2. The Ram can fit on both the P1 & P2 because of the dimensions or just P1?
IMG_0765.jpg

Just tried my Ram on Usurpers P2 mask, and it fit just fine. Might need some finessing with the tusks because of the open mouth.

Okay thanks for the help yall. I have a ram bio that I'm looking to sell, and someone pm'ed me asking if it would fit the wolf mask and I didn't know for sure. But I do like the idea of someone custom making a wolf head that would fit some of the other bios...not sure how it would happen, but I like the idea of it.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back