Will Smith as Agent J sculpt. MIB

XtcofPain

Sr Member
Hye guys ive got a noisy cricket coming to me and a pair of accurate J sunglasses in the post now so i thought i'd show you what ive been working on. This is about 20 hours work so far and still has a ways to go as ive been doing it in between a few keatons and my joker which ill have pics of really soon. Im very happy with this so far and i think it will be my best piece yet and im getting faster every time. Hope you guys like. Im working on the ears now as we speak and fine tuning some of the other details but i definately think the likeness is there,

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited:
Thanks guys, streetjudge im still workin on the ears and face overall so ill make them stick out a bit more. His ears do really stick out a lot.

Looks phenomenal Johnny. I think his forhead looks a bit tall at first glance, but the likeness is there. I LOVE when sculpters offer busts that haven't been done before!!

Thanks guys, More pics soon. He;s really coming together now. Got the sunglasses and im happy to say i think this will look the biz when finished.

I have the utmost respect for the people who can sculpt, having had a few goes myself, even more so. But I can never see the person who is being sculpted until it's finished, with the eyes and colours added. But this one I can see Will Smith instantly, you really captured his character, that spark and the love for life he seems to have. Fantastic!

Looks phenomenal Johnny. I think his forhead looks a bit tall at first glance, but the likeness is there. I LOVE when sculpters offer busts that haven't been done before!!

Thanks a mil Joe, I wanna have a swing at a few of my favourite characters that havent been done yet. There will be a companion piece for this one ( Guess who that will be lol) and then another project thats in the works as well that ill reveal in a few weeks. Cant wait to have that one finished.

Cheers

Johnny

Hey guys, sculpt of this is more or less finished now and ill have pics the weekend of it before i mold it. here;s an earlier photoshop i did as well to see what he was looking like Mib'd. hope you like. I worked on the ears and the rest of the sculpt overall after this as this was taken a week or so ago. More soon

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back