Will be looking for Full Armor!

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

DeadPool2

I will be doing the Mr I tutorial and I will be modifying the rubies mask even though the face sucks I will buy a good bio to cover it up and put new braids in it and the rubies mask after modification looks pretty impressive for me since im a newbie and on a low budget....
Cant wait to get started but the only thing that sucks is that I will have to order things online and they take a while to come in. Another thing that sucks is that I have seen the armor outlines from one of the users her for anyone to use but I have no clue how to make armor but i will be making the plasma gun on the shoulder myself so sooner or later I will be looking for armor probably in a few months after finishing the suit and mask so if anyone has any good armor that is at a price that a 16 yr old can afford then bring it on!
Thanks!

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

ptgreek

Not quite sure if you are making a post asking for armor ..if so, this would probably be best served in the member buy/sell section. start the heading "WTB" ..then whatever it is you are looking for. If not, Im not quite sure what this post is about ..are you announcing your suit ..and then possibly your intention of buying armor?

next ..please reduce your signature size ...a little too tall.

you have come to the right forum ..take it slow ...do some reading ..all you need is right in front of you

DeadPool2

Not quite sure if you are making a post asking for armor ..if so, this would probably be best served in the member buy/sell section. start the heading "WTB" ..then whatever it is you are looking for. If not, Im not quite sure what this post is about ..are you announcing your suit ..and then possibly your intention of buying armor?

next ..please reduce your signature size ...a little too tall.

you have come to the right forum ..take it slow ...do some reading ..all you need is right in front of you
oops sry just trying to meet new people thats all the topic was just about building my new suit and if anyone had any suggestions that was fine and yes it was about armor and how i will be buying some soon! Sry about the signature size it came out a little wierd dont know why but I will fix it! Sry about posting in the wrong section I havent really posted yet so I just wanted to post in general discussion just to get some people to respond for help...