Wickedbeard invades Famous Monsters of filmland

Wickedbeard

I normally work cons as Jason but decided to pull out my Pred for this one, and wow!!!Got one helluva reception.Everybody loved it, especially the lady folks!!lolol...May have to do this guy more often.
I am also contemplating doing the berzerker pred in the future.

Enjoy!!
famousmonsters2010074.jpg

famousmonsters2010073.jpg

famousmonsters2010067.jpg

famousmonsters2010066.jpg

famousmonsters2010056.jpg

famousmonsters2010053.jpg

famousmonsters2010051.jpg

This is Wyatt weed.He actually played one of the preds at the end of part 2 that helped carry the dead pred away.Very cool guy!!We chatted for quite a while.
famousmonsters2010044.jpg

37923_131592793546172_1298158703905.jpg

onto the rest,
famousmonsters2010033.jpg

famousmonsters2010032.jpg

famousmonsters2010031.jpg

famousmonsters2010028.jpg

famousmonsters2010022.jpg

famousmonsters2010009.jpg

famousmonsters2010003.jpg

famousmonsters2010001.jpg

Thanks for looking and have a great day!!!

You should have asked him about him and the rest of the Predators dancing during the shoot of the last scene of P2. I hope that I get to meet him in the future :)

ok this has allways bugged me fourth pic down, the guy who played jason......why the gloves? every pic i see he has gloves on, why?

Finally another Lost Hunter is discovered !!! Way too awesome for words.

Wickedbeard in my opinion is THE premier Jason Voorhees costumer. He may be shorter than the Jason actors were, but his work on creating every single version of Jason costume (which he has) is beyond compare.

Thanks for all the awesome compliments everyone!!!I do specialize mostly in Jason gear as was mentioned above(and thanks so much for those compliments as well), but I will always have a predator lurking in the shadows!!lolol.....I do plan to create a Berzerker suit in the future as well.We shall see, but for now I am going to tweak this suit with upgraded improved gaunts, and various other improvements(trophy skulls, more lights,ect ect!!!

wow awesome your costume looks cool and the pic of boar is awesome! i love when new stuff like this pops up, good reference too!

wickedbeard...it was awesome to meet you today at the Fright Night Film Fest!! o_O Would have been cool to see you in the Pred outfit, but your Jason costume did ROCK!!

Meeting Wyatt Weed from Predator 2 was a bonus. I didn't know he was going to be there. Here's some pics of me with Jason (wickedbeard) and Wyatt. Don't know what kind of face I was making when the pic with Wyatt was taken...oh well. I'll call it my "blow up doll" face. :p

DSC03374__Medium_.JPG

DSC03373__Medium_.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back