Wicked Halloween Ball 2010

Bovine13

Here is a vid from the costume contest and party we went to this year. My buddy Jon is wearing a combination of my two suits. Ceremonial armor with Samurai skins. Good crowd shot at 3:04.

http://vimeo.com/17438911

Click on the HD emblem to turn it off. It loads much faster.

Cheers.

When and where is that! Looks better than the Bizarre Ball thats here in the UK. I would fly over whoop whoop :)

It was at House of Blues in Houston, Tx. Heres the thing...that was only one area of the party. The whole outside area was full, the restaraunt was full, the bowling alley was full, and two other areas were full. I have never been to a party like that. It was crazy. We got second place...$750.00. We got beat by the cardboard Bumblebee you see in the vid.

It was at House of Blues in Houston, Tx. Heres the thing...that was only one area of the party. The whole outside area was full, the restaraunt was full, the bowling alley was full, and two other areas were full. I have never been to a party like that. It was crazy. We got second place...$750.00. We got beat by the cardboard Bumblebee you see in the vid.

That sucks about losing to cardboard bumble bee, reminds me of when my brother lost to the duct tape transformer when he was iron man. That song homezone diagitalism was the perfect song for this.

2nd place??? LOOOOSER!!! :D C´mon is that true ? I love the Design of your Ceremonial Suit ! 750,Bucks are a good Investment for Christmas ! Congrats :D

Congrats Bovine on the 2nd place finish (..though I think your suit deserved 1st. ) Looks like you and Jon had one helluva time, and that's what it's all about...of course scoring some cash out of the deal doesn't hurt either. Props to Jon for doing your suit justice and putting up with the sweat factor. :D

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back