Wicked Falconer Head Modification...

Annunaki

Stumbled across this really raw, very reptilian version of Falconers unmasked face... dayum.

http://www.xl-shop.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=8620

Falconer Mod.jpg

The guys a member here, cant remember his name but have a look in the collectables and figures sections, was around a few months ago

Oh, my. I do like it when people do Super Pred head mods and this one is just lovely. I agree with carss, that would make an awesome mask.

Has anyone done a Tracker one of these? I don't recall ever seeing any.

Well, it's really up to the person doing the modification since we know not what the illustrators had in mind for the original creature design.

Yeah, it's cool but I am not feeling the top mandibles too much. They look kind of "small".

Man that looks VERY incredible! I kept losing my bids for a berserker cuz i want a sideshow collectiable predator on my desk. I still only have the Tracker and hound. I wonder if anyone has any idea how to give a tracker a custom predator face? He needs one! Sucks i can't take off the mask. I wonder if any of you have? Is his face even there at all or not?

Man that looks VERY incredible! I kept losing my bids for a berserker cuz i want a sideshow collectiable predator on my desk. I still only have the Tracker and hound. I wonder if anyone has any idea how to give a tracker a custom predator face? He needs one! Sucks i can't take off the mask. I wonder if any of you have? Is his face even there at all or not?

o_O Say what??? The heads are sculpted with the Bio's attached. There is nothing underneath the Falconer or the Tracker besides a flat plastic piece that attaches the bio (I believe). One can mod them... the best example is the one you are commenting on.

LOL! Yep, Berserker looks all clean-shaven and handsome compared to this beast!

Haha, clean-shaven... never thought I'd hear that in relation to a Pred but I get your meaning. He doesn't even look particularly threatening next to that mod does he?

I'd still rather take Falconer home with me. I have a thing for the ugly ones and you're all going to call me weird now for thinking that the head mod is bizzarely beautiful in its own hideous way.

/goes and hides under a rock/

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha, clean-shaven... never thought I'd hear that in relation to a Pred but I get your meaning. He doesn't even look particularly threatening next to that mod does he?

I'd still rather take Falconer home with me. I have a thing for the ugly ones and you're all going to call me weird now for thinking that the head mod is bizzarely beautiful in its own hideous way.

/goes and hides under a rock/
Not at all. I think that is why I liked the beserker so much was because he was so damn ugly! Hell my favorite comic characters are Venom and Carnage! Those to are ugly as hell, but I love them!! I absolutely love that falconer mod and want to see a tracker now.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back