Wich paint should mix/use

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

MonkeyRaff

Hello,

finally I am ready to paint my first vinyl kit with my new airbrush.

So wich color should I mix to optain the P1 Banana yellow basic skin color?

Thanks.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

froggy

je dirais que pour faire une bonne base d'un pred "classique" il faut :

Beaucoup de blanc, pas mal de jaune, une pointe de marron et une pointe de rouge. si la teinte est un poile flashy, une goutte de bleu fera tourner la peau au gris.
La couleur de peau est à appliquer sur une sous-couche blanche

Un conseil : utilise des couleur opaque pour faire la peau, ca couvrira bien et ca ne brillera pas

froggy

my english is not so good to describe perfectly what I'm thinking about the colours mixing so I used french instead.
Sounds like that : Lot of white, some yellow and few drops for red and marron. Only primary colours (non transparent one)

Mortal Immortal

I would say that to do a good basis of a pred "classical" it is necessary:

A lot of white, not poorly of yellow, a point of chestnut and a point of red one. if the complexion is a laughs flashy, a drop of blue fact to turn the skin to the gray one. The skin color is to apply on one under white layer

A counsel: uses opaque colors to do the skin, ca will cover well and ca not brillera

It don't translate in to English very well

MotoGuy75

Hello,

I have been wondering on this for awhile.Wasn't sure what color the base skin is for the Predator in P2.I was thinking a off white with a slight touch of yello.

Daren