"why So Serious" Bio Helmet

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

predattack

this is something i just thought of dont know why it took so long to think of this concept, i love the joker. going to be sculpting it soon, stay tuned for new pics!!!!

307194_2082224090606_1095182945_32020152_416686534_n.jpg

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

carpe noctem

thats a bio worth having on a wall!!! lets see how it turns out!!! by the way mister, i hope to see you at NYCC this year too!!

Superman7

this looks cool, and great idea btw. i was thinking of a joker inspired bio but couldnt picture it, thats very cool and probs better than what i was thinking. looking forward to progress

predattack

this looks cool, and great idea btw. i was thinking of a joker inspired bio but couldnt picture it, thats very cool and probs better than what i was thinking. looking forward to progress
thanx man it just hit me the other day i was doing the impression while looking at bios lol

made007

Sr Member
any idea of how i can sculpt it so that it fits other predator all predator mask???
i think you need to borrow one, and make a plaster mold to work on it, btw how you plan on painting it, you gonna go all the way with the joker paint or mettallics like predators?

predattack

i think you need to borrow one, and make a plaster mold to work on it, btw how you plan on painting it, you gonna go all the way with the joker paint or mettallics like predators?
well i was debating that i think i might do two paint ups. one joker style and the other predator style. the predator style will be a dark color and then ill use a lighter metallic color on the smile and around the eyes to show that they are etched into the mask.

made007

Sr Member
well i was debating that i think i might do two paint ups. one joker style and the other predator style. the predator style will be a dark color and then ill use a lighter metallic color on the smile and around the eyes to show that they are etched into the mask.

great idea, looking forward to see some progress on the bio sculpting