Why has no one offered correct Colonial Marines BDU's?

Funky

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
So I had a set MANY years ago and foolishly sold it with my armor. (I forgot who made them, maybe Man at Arms?) But they haven't been offered in over 20 years. I'm curious why no one has picked up the project? At the very least, I know Indy Magnoli could probably pull it off. Regardless, I'd love to get a new set.

I still have my 2 sets . Granted I can't fit into them anymore LOL. That being said, I guess demand just hasn't been very high. I'm literally the only accurate adult marine ( one of the other guys made a set for his teenage son but it's not screen accurate) in my country lol

So I had a set MANY years ago and foolishly sold it with my armor. (I forgot who made them, maybe Man at Arms?) But they haven't been offered in over 20 years. I'm curious why no one has picked up the project? At the very least, I know Indy Magnoli could probably pull it off. Regardless, I'd love to get a new set.
I take it that you don't like the Alchemy Arms BSG costumes. From what I could see they looked damned close to me.

I take it that you don't like the Alchemy Arms BSG costumes. From what I could see they looked damned close to me.
I don't think they offer them anymore. At least I couldn't find them on their site.
I have no doubt that Chef's Creation does a great job, and they look spot on. But I just can't see myself spending over 400.00 for a shirt and pants.
I'm hoping someone will offer these for much less.

I don't think they offer them anymore. At least I couldn't find them on their site.
I have no doubt that Chef's Creation does a great job, and they look spot on. But I just can't see myself spending over 400.00 for a shirt and pants.
I'm hoping someone will offer these for much less.
Funky, I did find them on their site. If you can find a set of Milspec BDU's they do sell the conversion sets to make them more screen accurate. That would help reduce the cost for you. Check you RPF mail, I've dropped you a line.

Don

Chef's armor, absolutely great. Don't own his BDUs and they do look spot on, I've seen and touched them up close and it's definitely a solid set of uniforms, but yeah the price is up there. Some friends and I had some fabric printed years ago and got a seamstress to put them together (mucho handholding), when it was all said an done they came out "close enough" and cost was around $250 a set.
20525559_10212928154859447_9025722530619101459_n.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back