Why did some people hate the game Predator: Concrete Jungle?

Kare

This has been bugging me for a few years now.
I just don't understand why some people and reviewers did not like this Predator game.
I mean sure, it had a few annoying missions where you had to follow somebody without the alarm going off and such, but it was still a great game.
It certainly did capture the feeling of being a Predator quite well.

I just don't understand why some people and reviewers did not like this Predator game.
I mean sure, it had a few annoying missions where you had to follow somebody without the alarm going off and such, but it was still a great game.
i dont know i liked it do you know how to get sigs on hear i made 1 but i just need to put it on hear

IMO based on other Predator related games it was the best one out of the series of games that I own except for AVP 3, but that is a whole other story. I hope and wish that they bring that kind of game back and being able to put it on the PS3 because of the graphic power that it has compared to the PS2. I will always think that the Predator has a huge potential for us to enjoy in the realm of Video Games.

Concrete Jungle was an awesome game. I had it for PS2, then sold it with my other games. Got an XBox 360 years later and tried so hard to find the original XBox copy of Concrete Jungle. New XB games are kind of rare, and the game itself is even rarer for that console. Luckily, I snagged a brand new sealed version and will never sell it. Too much fun.

The plot was awesome and the gameplay wasn't too bad. I'd prefer an Alien or Predator game to be in third-person, since they're such acrobatic creatures. That's why this game blew me away. Well, that and the unlockable Pred costumes .

I loved the game. I just went back and played it through again on PS2. They really need to come out with a PS3 or XBox360 version. I am not a first person shooter type of gamer, so am not a fan of AVP. Concrete Jungle rocks, though!!

They need to make a next-gen 3rd-person Predator game that's more free-roaming. It can take place on multiple planets, each with different large open environments to complete your missions in. But more room to go around and do whatever you want. Also, the ability to control a Predator one-man ship would be pretty nifty.

Basically Concrete Jungle on steroids times infinity. If only...

i loved concrete jungle (its where i got the name darkbladeclan from as it was my favorite costume on the game) i still have the xbox version after completing it and unlocking every costume and weapon i used to always either go on bug hunt mission to fight alien or id use the dead man walking mission as a free roam as that level is the closest to free roam i think you can get

I enjoyed concrete jungle, it allowed us to fully use preds awesome gadgets!
And this is slightly off topic, but I would love it if they make a predator game based on the metal gear solid or batman Asylum style.

yeah I actually still need to play it LOL I hired it put it on my ps2 and the damn thing crashed
took it back and after that never really saw it for sale or hire again really need to give it a try heard
it got really bad reviews though with graphics and game play like I heard you have missions to save people
from gangsters that does not sound like predator to me.

now arkham style would be sweet as XD they should get rocksteady who make arkham to make a predator game
than they could have a sweet cameo from batman in it XD

I enjoyed concrete jungle, it allowed us to fully use preds awesome gadgets!
And this is slightly off topic, but I would love it if they make a predator game based on the metal gear solid or batman Asylum style.

yeah I actually still need to play it LOL I hired it put it on my ps2 and the damn thing crashed
took it back and after that never really saw it for sale or hire again really need to give it a try heard
it got really bad reviews though with graphics and game play like I heard you have missions to save people
from gangsters that does not sound like predator to me.

Nobody is saved from gangsters. Everybody dies ...even the bad blood predators who were experimented on.

i loved the game still have it for ps2 its one of my favorite games of all time and i would love a next gen sequel

I know dude it's one of the best games i've ever played! i ignore the people who bash it, they clearly are not true predator fans...
I for one am one of those and i love the game, i play it every day. It's a freaking lethal game.

I loved the game. Shame I can't be on Xbox live when I put it in my 360. It would be nice if they redid it for the current consoles that are out.

because the game had awkward controls and the only way to enjoy it is if you love predator so much you dont care. Which fortunately for us we do. but the game had awesome cut scenes and scarface is coolest looking pred ever conceived imo. I loved the game, unlocked all the weapons, pred skins, and i loved at the first of it you had to flay the jamaicans

I myself was hard-pressed to find out why this got such low scores & even scornful contemptual ratings. I think that alot of developers were expecting a more "Splinter-Cell" Stealth style of gameplay involved due to the type of creature the Predator was, I also believe that alot of reviewers are payed by the company to help influence just how high or low the acutal review is.

I liked the game myself, it was the 1st Predator game I ever played & it was a blast going around the city as my favorite Sci-Fi Alien eviscerating all sorts of enemies, hell one of the last levels even had Xenomorph Aliens in it & they were tough as nails. If anyone here has a PS2 & a codebreaker, put it on with Infinite energy, it's a blast to stay invisible all the time & use the Caster relentlessly. I think people were just expecting something totally different than what came out. Let's be honest, it was a good game, but by no means perfect.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back