whos youre favorite actor?

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

EyeofSauron

Master Member
i was kinda suprised that i couldnt find this thread anywhere (maybe i didnt look hard enough)

so, whos your favorite actor?

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

dbuck

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I do have quite a few favorites, but I will not make a list.

Clint Eastwood.

Done.

jedimarkj

Alot of my favourite actors are Brits and my top 3 all happen to be Knights of the Realm:
-Sir Alec Guinness
-Sir Christopher Lee
-Sir Ben Kingsley

:D

Jet Beetle

Sr Member
Gone but not forgotten.
Sam Neil
Liev Schreiber
Michael Keaton
James Mason
Brando
Stephen Chow
Gene Wilder
Mel Gibson (yep)

cayman shen

Master Member
Hard to say, but if you put a gun to my head, I might say Jeff Bridges. He can be funny, tough, he's got that great voice...I love Eastwood, but I don't really buy him as a three-dimensional character in most of his roles, more of a "type." I could say the say thing about Mifune, who would also make my top five list. But I really buy Jeff Bridges most of the time.

Sadly, he hasn't been in a lot of movies I've really liked, but I'm trying to seperate that from the actor for the sake of the exercise...

Roland

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I never had a favorite actor in my life. Then along came he! Richard Dean Anderson! He's incomparable to any other actor. ;)