Whos watching sons of guns tonight

I had some issues with the show at the start, but it won me over eventually.

Wednesday is like gun TV day in our house. The outdoor channel has wednesday night on the range, which has some great shooting shows on.

One Man Army is on after Sons of Guns, and that looks pretty good too.

I had some issues with the show at the start, but it won me over eventually.

Wednesday is like gun TV day in our house. The outdoor channel has wednesday night on the range, which has some great shooting shows on.

One Man Army is on after Sons of Guns, and that looks pretty good too.

There are very few 'reality' shows that I watch on a regular basis (the ones I do watch tend to be more along the lines of 'trainwreck' syndrome than actual interest on my part) so I don't really watch Sons of Guns. I think I've seen a couple episodes, but just got annoyed with the personalities and stopped watching.

I'm very curious to see how One Man Army turns out. I really enjoyed Man Woman Wild so I'm hopeful this will be good.

Question, I saw that they did an episode where they made a 'flashlight box gun' You carry a little box that has a flashlight on top, if you run into wild dogs or whatever, you hit a button and it flips open as a pistol with laser sight. At the start of the episode, the owner brought in an airsoft gun designed like this. Which means they weren't the first. So does them copying an airsoft gun design, and then selling it as an actual weapon constitute some form of copyright infringement?

That was my problem with the show too. That is also why I hate most of the reality shows on TV, some of the people on those shows are more than a little weird.

They always find bosses or foremen for these shows who give impossible deadlines. The Boyd Cottington car show always had deadlines that nobody should have to deal with, this guy is the same, OCC was the same. I want to know if they do it for the show or if they're really that big of jerks. It makes small business owners look bad.

I like the show quite a bit. A lot better than some of the other crap that's on TV. Doesn't hurt that Stephanie's a cutie either.
stephanie-hayden-sons-of-guns.jpg

I'd be terrified to come pick her up for a date. Most dad's polish a shotgun, her dad probably sets out a minigun.

The problem I have with shows like this is that it re-enforces stereo types that a lot of people have of Americans.

Question, I saw that they did an episode where they made a 'flashlight box gun' You carry a little box that has a flashlight on top, if you run into wild dogs or whatever, you hit a button and it flips open as a pistol with laser sight. At the start of the episode, the owner brought in an airsoft gun designed like this. Which means they weren't the first. So does them copying an airsoft gun design, and then selling it as an actual weapon constitute some form of copyright infringement?

Doubtful, I don't think those cheap airsoft guns are copy right protected.

I want the tri-Ar-15 from last night. That would be a fun toy.

I watched it this morning. Not too bad. While they do a good job on creating one off guns. I like the dynamics of the shop. There is no doubt that Red Jacket makes some quality firearms (if your into firearms). Most military vets are into firearms (me included). Stephanie is definitely NOT your typical housewife (did you see her on the Barrett .50 cal?).

For the record, I cannot stand the typical boy loves girl, girl loves girl (ok, maybe I would watch this), or boy loves boy reality shows with guys, gals, or whatever they call themselves doing whatever on camera.

I do however like Deadliest Catch and Sons of Guns. Too bad Lock-N-Load got cancelled..

lockandload.jpg

Love R. Lee Ermey - Old drill instructors crack me up..

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back