Who's the Poor Tortured Soul running SaberKnights?

Sporak

Sr Member
Gone but not forgotten.
...To this guy who I really am?

I followed the link from the saber stand thread yesterday...and found some interesting saber pics...however, I tried to contact them and got the responce seen below...

Sheesh.
Too bad, it looked like an interesting group.

How Rude.....I don't usually rant like this, but this really caught me off guard.
Thought I'd share with anyone else who "Might" have been considering their product.

Hi there,
I'm a fellow saber builder and would love to join your group. I'm Sporak on most of the forums, you might have seen my work before on the RPF and elsewhere.
I love some of the designs I've seen on your website and would like to know more..I tried to join up and the page says I need an invitation code.
I can send examples of my work for verification if you want...it looks to be my kind of place :)
I do look forward to sharing with you all..
Thanks, Bill

I know who you are.
Youre not fooling anyone Mike.
(If that was even your real name)

Stop emailing me.
I just block your address and never get them.
I wont get your answer to this one either.

Give it up.

I don't have a clue...
It just really hit me the wrong way...
I try to help people and be a nice guy and see what it gets me?

Oh well...

Originally posted by p0sitr0nic@Feb 22 2006, 05:18 PM
Whats the URL for this place?

Hes making a bad mistake making enemies of the RPF.....
[snapback]1190834[/snapback]​

Why did we get a Death Star recently or something? ;) :lol

That's pretty stupid though to jump on someone like that. I think the guy is way too paranoid.

Well this jerk obviously thinks you're someone else. I think you're just better off without them.

Originally posted by KarlBud420@Feb 22 2006, 09:47 PM
Why don't you just fess up Sporak/Mike???

You are my sworn enemy.

:lol :lol :lol

Bruce
[snapback]1190994[/snapback]​
Damn it. You beat me to it.

Was gonna say:
"Yeah, Mike... why are you calling yourself "Bill"? "
:lol

Oh well.

I'm sure they'll correct their mistake sooner or later.

*ss*

Bloody hell...just as I was emptying my suspect email folder I noticed an e-mail from someone the subject line said " Saber Knights (from the RPF). it got deleted...just as I saw the title.

I'm seeing if there's any way to recover the message...but if you see this, please e-mail me again.
No way to recover the email, it's web based.
Drat...
Well, if anyone knows who that was or if you can email me back...I'll make sure not to delete it this time.

I have personally done a lot of business over the past year with with Tim - ebay member atcofca - the guy who sells the saber stands on ebay and he has always been really cool and very acomodating and even invited me to join thier site...I am sure it was just a simple misunderstanding...

I do agree that the reaction was wierd but I am sure it was nothing against you personally...Unless you are Mike in disguise ;)

If you would like I can email Tim and try to get it cleared up.

That would be great...I'd appreciate that.
Just have him check any of my posts...

Send him this pic...I do know something of sabers :)
Most on the bottom half I've built myself.

0000390cpartrs1yg.jpg

Originally posted by Sporak@Feb 23 2006, 06:57 AM
That would be great...I'd appreciate that.
Just have him check any of my posts...

Send him this pic...I do know something of sabers :)
Most on the bottom half I've built myself.

[snapback]1191255[/snapback]​

I have emailed him so hopefully there will be an answer soon, I also included the url to the thread..

Hope this helps.

Edit: I can't imagine though that the "idiot" part of the title is going to help matters...Just a thought. :)

Originally posted by xionx2k1@Feb 22 2006, 10:59 PM
Edit:  I can't imagine though that the "idiot" part of the title is going to help matters...Just a thought.  :)
[snapback]1191256[/snapback]​

Hopefully it might make him think before he goes off on another innocent person.

FWIW Sporak, don't give this guy the time of day. He is the one that lost out, definately not you.

Originally posted by Cenobyte+Feb 23 2006, 07:26 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cenobyte @ Feb 23 2006, 07:26 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-xionx2k1
@Feb 22 2006, 10:59 PM
Edit:  I can't imagine though that the "idiot" part of the title is going to help matters...Just a thought.  :)
[snapback]1191256[/snapback]​
Hopefully it might make him think before he goes off on another innocent person.
[snapback]1191260[/snapback]​
[/b]

Agreed.....I Just thought we were looking towards a resolution thats all.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back