whos got the facebook page?

Art et al. have the FB page. They've been working on that and the YouTube account getting everything straighened out with the webadresses.

Iv'e taken the liberty of deleting that link for you Art (hope you dont mind)

I can't add a new Url in it's place because there is not enough character spaces left to add replicapropforum, so i will leave that part to you.

The dodgy link to therpf has gone now though :)

OK;

New Member and confused...
How do I know which messages/Postings are real or from a bad site if "they" have all our information ...
I never received an official email from anyone to my email account? I am only reading the RPF announcements?

How do I now which is Real or Fake.... Help Me!:cry

OK;

New Member and confused...
How do I know which messages/Postings are real or from a bad site if "they" have all our information ...
I never received an official email from anyone to my email account? I am only reading the RPF announcements?

How do I now which is Real or Fake.... Help Me!:cry

If you get an email that has TheRPF its fake

all emails that have the replicapropforum are from the staff

also to log on here your new url should be www.therpf.com

hope this helps

have a read here too http://www.therpf.com/f15/email-notifications-136757/#post2083572

OK, I hope my question didn't cause any hard feelings toward me. I was not trying to over step my bounds, i was just bringing it to your attention. I really enjoy reading and learning here. I hope my work picks up soon so i can have the extra, $ to start making some of the Indiana Jones props that I love seeing here. Thanks for a great forum.

OK, I hope my question didn't cause any hard feelings toward me. I was not trying to over step my bounds, i was just bringing it to your attention.QUOTE]

Hey No worrie's at all, the staff have been really busy sorting out the main forum issue's, so it's good that you highlighted something that was missed. have some rep :thumbsup

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back