Whoose Hands And Feet?

Robiwon

Master Member
Gone but not forgotten.
I was able to get these off of a member of the RPF. They are P2 hands and P1 feet. Both are raw and look to be in good condition. I didn't get a chance to ask a bunch of questions of the seller because for the money, I jumped on them before anyone else could! You will have to scroll down a bit.

So, judging by the pictures, can you tell who made them? You may have to be an RPF member to view them though.

http://www.therpf.com/f13/moving-abroad-selling-all-my-fandom-items-cost-126687/

It wont be pending as soon as I get off work. I nabbed them.

Edit- Hands and feet paid for. $30 for a pair of raw hands and raw feet. I kinda feel bad as I wanted to support the members here for the hands and feet but it was too good of a deal to pass up.

the feet are avp not P1. not sure of the maker though.
i know i have seen those hands before, im trying to remember whose they are.

Thanks. She replied that she had bought them on the Lair some time ago. She said she doesn't remember who it was from but definately from the Lair. When they arrive I'll take some closeups.

That is a major score for $30 ! The hands are the P2 ones that quite a few sellers around here make, the feet are Ruffkintoy's generic ones. You can get some nice platforming inside them!

Here's the pic of the hands and feet.

handsfeet.jpg

Thanks Flesh Hunter! At least now I know they are not some cheap, never before heard of, items. Respected sellers, so I am cool. I'll post more pics when they come in. Thanks everyone.

I saw those about a minute too late on the RPF. I would have snagged them in a second!
I was online when she posted them. I was trying to type my e-mail so fast I kept screwing it up. I was afraid I had missed it. They have shipped, so should be here the beggining of next week.

I just got the hands and feet in the mail today. I'll post some better pictures tonight when I get off work. The hands are nice, although, it looks like latex had been dripped on them after molding. Nothing is standing tall on the surface but someone had latex on their hands when they were handled. The feet I am kind of surprised at. Lots of air holes and warts under the little side claws. The toenails also have some air holes in a few of the tips. I'll need to do some filling on these with something like Shoo Goop or something. I almost suspect the feet might be recast or at least a bad pull. But, maybe also it's the typical quality of these feet? At any rate, for a total of $30 shipped, I can't complain. I just hope to God the feet are not recast!!!!

I'll post some close up tonight and let the experts decide.

O.K. Here are some pictures I took tonight. Can any of the experts tell me if these are original feet or recast?

003.jpg

004.jpg

005.jpg

006.jpg

007.jpg

008.jpg

009.jpg

It looks like I can peel off most of the latex drips and smears off the hands.

Are you sure those are P2 hands? I have a pair of P1 hands and feet from seahunterr that I bought raw and your hands look exactly the same as mine.

Or did I get P2 hands? Not that it matters that much. 99% of people who see these costumes wouldn't know a P1 pred from an AVP one.

P1 did not have the claw on the wrist and only had spikes on the left glove. No spikes on the right hand.

The feet look like a pair of Ruffkintoys' P1-ish feet. From pics I've seen of the movie-mold P1 feet, they're HUGE, and some what gnarled. Plus, the strapping and what-not were all sculpted onto the foot.

The hands are copies of the hands worn in Predator 2. P1 had longer fingers, and the claw part was clearly defined; unlike the P2 fingers.

:D

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back