Who would you cosplay as if you were me?

Jedifyfe

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
After this year, I will be looking to do other cosplays, other than Indy, Doc Brown, Marty, Griff.

I like seeing the ideas people come up with based on physical profiles and the looks of a person.

So so give me some suggestions. Be real about it. I am 42 years old, 6'1" and around 190lbs. I have light brown hair (thinning in the front) and blue eyes.

i like long walks on the beach, Barry Manilow and wine tasting....oh wait, never mind about those.... ;)

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Your face is a dead ringer for someone but I can't quite pin point who.

On a side note though, if you'd like to show off the body, i think you'd make a mean Pyramid head from silent hill or butcher guard from Hellboy 2

For facial appearance i'll get back to you if I can figure out who it is

With your build, you would fill out a lot of skin-tight costumes. Just off the top of my head:

Batman
Bane
Dark Seid
Apocalpyse
Captain America
Terminator
Hawk Man

I could see you pulling off any of those fantastically.

Based on the furrowed brow look of the first pic, you reminded me a bit of Chris Meloni lol. Toss a suit on and be the Law And Order guy! He's about your height too btw

Thanks for suggestions everyone. I am really wanting to do a unique kind of character. For instance, I will be doing (David Dunn) Bruce Willis' character from UNBREAKABLE at Wondercon. I that gives you a taste of my obscurity that going for. Thanks again!

I think you'd be able to pull off the T-800 from T2, pretty well. Get some leather, an Endoskeleton face appliance, some guns; I can see that.

If you've not got any shame, I'd suggest The Humungus, as well.

I don't know whether you'd still look like him so much with a beard, but the first thing that struck me about you is how much you resemble Rory McCann, so I'd suggest cosplaying The Hound from Game of Thrones:
Rory-mccann-premiere-game-of-thrones-season-3-03.jpg
the-hound1.jpg

You say you don't want anything too mainstream. How about Paul Bethany specifically Legion...GM
Almost forgot Priest as well...GM

Last edited:
Based on the furrowed brow look of the first pic, you reminded me a bit of Chris Meloni lol. Toss a suit on and be the Law And Order guy! He's about your height too btw

That's exactly the first thought I had. However, you would really need a Mariska Hargitay type to cosplay with.

I think you look like actor Mark strong....he is Lord Henry Blackwood in sherlock holmes, Sinestro in Green Lantern, and Matai Shang in John Carter (the evil guy) oh and Merlin in Kingsman: The Secret Service

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back