Who would you cosplay as if you were me?

ijs
lance.jpg

I think I have to cosplay The Gunslinger from WESTWORLD but with no face. So yesterday I went to Michaels Craft store and bout a $5 plastic mask, cut it up, added styrene inside to give it a flat interior look and started adding green lies for the electronics. I will be making the strap disappear and with the addition of a black cowboy hat, the sides will be less noticeable. But I think it looks pretty damn cool so far. All the skin tone was done by me and some spray paint. It looks like real skin.

What at do you guys think?

View attachment 458082View attachment 458083View attachment 458084View attachment 458085View attachment 458086

That's one scary looking mask! :thumbsup Will you be adding more stuff to make it more screen accurate or are you going for a simpler look?

That's one scary looking mask! :thumbsup Will you be adding more stuff to make it more screen accurate or are you going for a simpler look?

ill be adding bore things to make it a little more screen accurate. Obviously the real faceless gunslinger was a hollow shell.

I think you should cosplay as the guy who posts pictures of himself on the RPF thinking it's Tinder............oh no wait, you already did:lol:lol

Wait...this ISN'T Tinder?

It would be cool to make the face cover so its removable or hanging off by some wires. Personally you seem to have the build of john wesley shipp when he played the flash in the 90's. That would be an awesome costume and I prefer it to the new flash series suit.

I think I have to cosplay The Gunslinger from WESTWORLD but with no face. So yesterday I went to Michaels Craft store and bout a $5 plastic mask, cut it up, added styrene inside to give it a flat interior look and started adding green lies for the electronics. I will be making the strap disappear and with the addition of a black cowboy hat, the sides will be less noticeable. But I think it looks pretty damn cool so far. All the skin tone was done by me and some spray paint. It looks like real skin.

What at do you guys think?

View attachment 458082View attachment 458083View attachment 458084View attachment 458085View attachment 458086

Nice mask. You could hide the side edge of the mask if you added a beard and sideburns to it.

I'd recommend Christopher Meloni, from Law & Order, but it's not nearly as immediately recognizable as, say, Superman...

That being said, he was in Man of Steel as an Army guy, and in Sin City 2...

But, speaking of The Gunslinger... a judicious application of fake acid burns might cover up the edges of your mask.

Unfortunately, there appears to be very little inside his head, it's mostly empty space with a mouth hole. Decorated with period electronic innards...

What would really kick ass would be some kind of smoke emitting gimmick.

Attachments

• innards.jpg
    innards.jpg
    463.4 KB · Views: 81
  • gs1.jpg
    gs1.jpg
    262.2 KB · Views: 63
I know exactly who you look like... they guy in the hotpants from the Moneysupermarket adverts! but I gather you don't wanna go to a Cosplay looking like him!

Whilst I think you could do Jason Statham... he is a bit 'normal' as a character and doesn't really have much Cosplay about him so it would be limited fun really.

I'd be tempted to maybe go for something that clearly plays to the physique so maybe a character from Tekken? Go on... Do Heihachi!

...The Bane idea is great too as there is always a guarantee of a Batman being around.

Well, because of the thinning hair and the great build I would recommend ole "Lucky Jack" from the "Master and Commander" series (Post Captain era), later in the series he filled out a bit. But early on in the books he was quite the man.

Regards,
Chuck

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back