Who wants a free LIFE SIZED Battle Droid?

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

markomac

I can only get to the French version of the article. None of the other links open for me. Care to explain what the article is about exactly?

I love these droids. One day I will have one.

Blaxmyth

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Curses! Another project I must start...

These peps are brilliant! Even if you're not into pepping, there's enough here to scratchbuild it in plywood or whatever.

Thanks for posting!

Last edited:

weno

wow that is really nice.. i would love to get one so i can cast each part so we could make a resin version.. very nice indeed

shenphong

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
This would make a perfect base to start from! Wish I had known about these a few months ago.

mattevans

WOW, I'm a big fan of droids. This will probably be my next project. Looks good, from what I can tell the head is too big, but thats an easy fix.
Thanks!