Question Who to turn to when Moderators don't answer you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to run my contest, but I doubt it would be supported now after this. :unsure

You would be wrong.... as you are in a number of your assessments here.

Check your PMs. I sent you a response (prior to your last post) stating that we will honor our commitment to support the contest despite this and your last thread, not out of guilt or pity and not for you specifically, but because we think it will be good for the community as a whole.

Thanks Art, I will read the PM. However, you are still refusing to address this point...

Funny, I don't see ONE SINGLE attack or criticism against the staff in that thread! Nor in any other post I ever made! Now you change up and say my "exit" was childish when you had clearly stated at first my "criticism" of the staff was childish. Sir, you can not change your comment to suit your needs when you can't find a thread to prove your argument.

I think I have been accused of something I did not do.

You accused me of something I did NOT do, and I would like to see that retracted! Not out of guilt, or pity...but because I did NOT do what you accused me of.

Thank You.

I personally think the THREE guys on staff now are doing an outstanding job. Especially seeing as there are only THREE of them, they don't get paid, and have had to deal with whiney BS tantrums and judgement from a LOT of members lately...

:thumbsup Well said...

Personally, I believe the new team of mods are doing a wonderful job. Also, I think Art has done an amazing job responding in threads about certain issues. He is very informative and takes the time to reply.

Also, keep in mind, I am sure their mail box is flooded with pms. Sometimes other members problems need immediate assistance than your particular problem. Yes, People make mistakes and afterall the Mods are human, so if they dont answer your pm than they are probably busy or forgot to go back to answer your question. It happens.

They do this job for free and for that executive restroom....

We all have to work together as a team so this place runs smoothly..yes there will be a few speed bumps in the road, but i am sure we can get over them...

Why should this thread be locked? NMR, you DID take your ball and go home because you could not run a contest when you wanted. They are trying to bring a bit of organization (And they offered you funding?!?) to the board. That is not a bad thing. You did not come right out and say that is what you left, but you alluded to it in a few posts. How is that not childish?

As to the number of Moderators here I have one tired cliche for you. "Too many cooks spoil the broth." The numbers may well be lower than they have been in some time, but aside from a few bits of overzealous moderating from Michael, this place has been run pretty tightly.

Let me ask you a question, and try and give me your best, most honest answer. After being told you have to wait a bit, but your contest will be allowed to run and be funded(Whatever the hell THAT entails), what is your complaint? It's a contest you are doing for fun. Who cares when? You are in that loop, in that queue.

Not that I feel I owe you an answer, but...

I asked that it be locked as Art and I have communicated through PM's, we're both satisfied and I did not want to leave this thread open to allow for any more mud slinging....from either direction.

Not that I feel I owe you an answer, but...

I asked that it be locked as Art and I have communicated through PM's, we're both satisfied and I did not want to leave this thread open to allow for any more mud slinging....from either direction.
That's fair. My reasoning was a bit one sided as well. People always ask threads to be locked when things do not go the way they have intended. So, that was an assumption on my part.

I still do not understand why you were upset a contest got pushed back.

haha, I thought the same thing yesterday when I didnt see the lock symbol.

Well, to honor this extra time of adding a few more comments...

ibtl_2.gif

This has been a test of the "Say the thread is locked but don't actually lock it" system. If this had been an actual locked thread, you would not have been able to continue to post in it. We will be randomly testing this system whenever Montagar has a brain cramp. Thank you for you attention.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled programing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back