Who makes the most accurate Wrist Blades?

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Uratz

Just like what the title says, I know it seems like I'm a noob for asking...

I made some of my own custom blades, molds broke and deformed casts so
now I'm wondering who makes the most movie accurate Wrist Blades?

I really like the AVPR movie Wolf blades, AVP is fine as well. P1 also

Not the gauntlet but only the blades.

Feel free to comment and thanks for helping out brothas! :eek:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Skullsplitter

P1 ftw!

I really dislike the AVP ones, the shape is just more generic and less tribal IMO.

Best bet for P1 blades is taking a screen from the AVP2 video, predator loading-screen, enlarge it and use it as a template.

Oberon1981

Bit late to this party, but another vote for Seahunterr's AVP blades. They are amazing. I just had to sell mine though :eek:

inkmonster

Yeah seahunters AVP blades kick ass. As far as P1 blades Derek dragonskinstudios make the best P1 Ive seen. I have them on my P1 suit and they are freakin awsome.