Who makes the most accurate P1 Bio?

Uratz

Sr Member
After seeing Ice's customized mod job on the P1 Bio I was wondering Who makes the most accurate and symmetrical P1 Bio?
I got a mod idea I want to attempt. There are so many P1 Bios out there not sure which is the best.

An accurate/symmetrical P1 is kind of an oxymoron. Closest thing to it is Paul Francis' porsche bio, which has a nice P1 feel to it and has probably the most even symmetry of any P1 style bio.

Movie accurate P1 bios are NOT symmetrical, just like movie accurate Stormtrooper helmets, Fett helmets, etc etc etc.

An accurate/symmetrical P1 is kind of an oxymoron. Closest thing to it is Paul Francis' porsche bio, which has a nice P1 feel to it and has probably the most even symmetry of any P1 style bio.

I'd go for the most symmetrical then. It doesn't have to be P1 and I can settle with Scar as well. I've seen the Ruffkintoy version, may have to send him more money :D

Ron hartmans is the most symetrical bio out there.having owned one of each I can tell you that paul francis has a problem wiht the brow .you can contact faken for rons info

The only symmetrical P1 Bio that I ever saw was the one designed by Ron Hartman. I bought the one in the pic (with dreads on it) from Ron for $700. The eyes on the Porsche are not at all symmetrical, but Ron's is near perfect. I took pics of the one Ron did and then put it side by side to my Paul Francis Porsche. With both of these Bios, you'll notice that the mouth area is very defined with sharp lines. I used to think this was the perfect P1 Bio, but then when I got ahold of a P1 from King Jamie I fell in love with the non-symmetrical curves. Here are the pics of the one by Ron Hartman:

0010.jpg

0011.jpg

0012.jpg

0013.jpg

0014.jpg

0015.jpg

0016.jpg

0010.jpg

0011.jpg

0012.jpg

0013.jpg

0014.jpg

0015.jpg

0016.jpg

beautiful display J! :D
I modified mine and added that line that goes all around the crown and I'm still thinking on adding a laser shroud and modifying the existing one.
are we the only ones that have Rons bad ass bios?

I sold mine a while ago because I didn't like the rivets showing through the Bio and dreads. Still think its one of the nicest designs and more symmetrical than the Porsche. I don't know of anyone else who has one. Ron only sold a handful of them and then said he was going to stop making them. He registered either here or on the old eZboard...haven't heard from him in a long time.

I sold mine a while ago because I didn't like the rivets showing through the Bio and dreads. Still think its one of the nicest designs and more symmetrical than the Porsche. I don't know of anyone else who has one. Ron only sold a handful of them and then said he was going to stop making them. He registered either here or on the old eZboard...haven't heard from him in a long time.
Shame you sold it.I ordered mine without the rivets.He was on the ezboards.some one has been selling recasts of this bio on ebay.How do I know they are recast you ask? because the auctioneer claims that he is the sculptor and that it is a brand new sculpt and that it took him 2 years to make the mold.I assumed It was ron so I contacted him to say hello and he answered back and said his name wasn't Ron.

I never saw his Bio recast on eBay. Yeah I wish there were more out there, but then again it makes the Bio you have unique and more rare. :D

Hey guys

I did a lot of study from screen grabs of the first Predator movie when I started working on my P1 Bio.
That bio is ultra cool but what I was surprised to discover was that it is also not symmetrical at all!

So accurate does not mean symmetrical.

When I discovered how asymmetrical it was I noticed that the Celtic
is also very asymmetrical. the whole right side of that bio is much wider than the left side.

It is kind of like a human face. each side is a little different but unless you really study the hell out of it
you don't notice it. Check out a photo of a straight on shot of Ted Koppel some time. That dude has the most
asymmetrical face of anyone I have ever seen.

It's true Vin...the only bios around that are symmetrical are the fan sculpted ones...we're the only people who have time to sit around trying to get it perfect! For film it just has to be 'close enough'.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back