who makes the most accurate joker bozo mask?

brucebatman

Sr Member
Looking for a bank robber joker mask, but it has to be very accurate!, i haven't seen many that actually capture the look and feel of the original.
my question is did anyone do a run of these from RD files? any pics/help would be appreciated.
thanks

Here is mine.

-538E-4554-9EBB-A821015FA239-8348-0000072746BB087C.jpg

FFC5-494C-92B9-637EF262B46B-13885-00000E2090C56A34.jpg

DD98-4204-8ACC-9838EBB554F8-13885-00000E20851AA95C.jpg

OK let me know dude i think they make amazing displays. I actually really like yours it has the same look and feel of the original that old, used, porcelain look which i feel many of the replicas lack.

Last edited:
What was the original prop made from? Onscreen, it almost looks like the same material as those cheap, plastic balls that kids play with.

That repro looks perfect.

i think the original was not resin.. you can see when he pulls it off.. it has give to it.. the resin one that I bought off ebay I had to use the heat gun to reshape it.. it was such cheap crap that it got super brittle after and cracked and fell apart

Check out ministry of masks. They have a latex one that looks amazing. That's where I got mine from ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OK let me know dude i think they make amazing displays. I actually really like yours it has the same look and feel of the original that old, used, porcelain look which i feel many of the replicas lack.

I'd be in for one if you do a run.

Yup, same!

I'm also interested in one if you do a run

You can put me Dow for one also

I just put up a thread in the JY. Don't think I'm allowed to link it though. :)

The screen used ones were not latex, if they were you would see flexing and possibly warping when turning their heads depending on the actors head size, similar to how the original Halloween mask was used in Halloween 2 but looks completely different because dick warlock had a fat head. I'm not sure if they were resin or how thick, but they were 3D printed, there's a video showing the process. The one Heath removes was a silicone copy made specifically so it would look like a cheap latex mask and not have a hard stiff look, silicone was used becauseit forms to the face and half mask versions can be removed and keep its shape, latex over time if not stuffed and stored properly will not keep its shape. Here is that silicone mask, and the link to the 'making of the masks' showing the 3D printer drilling them from solid blocks of resin or maybe thick pvc, but definitely not latex or there wouldn't be any files as the would have been sculpted by hand. As far as I knew, there has never been any files 'found' or 3d prints of them. You can easily tell by simply looking at the various shapes, mouth droop, ears, cheek and edge smoothness, and other small details. Or, take a photo of one that is claimed to be a scan of the hero mask, and overlay it over the hero mask and change how opaque it is and if they don't line up exactly, which they should if they were from the same files, then its not a scan from the original. And it definitely isn't the Chinese knockoffs, the mouth is waaay off.

Screenshot_20210813-152915_Chrome.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back