Who makes the most accurate/best ROTJ Vader chest armor?

Darthguitarists

Want to know money no object best case scenario who makes the best ROTJ Vader armor. I know CFO is the go to helmet but from my research I don't think he makes armor. Is the ROTJ armor shape wise different than ANH? Or is it only the paint that is different. Appreciate any help or advice on this

Mike Warren does ESB which is essentially ROTJ. JMC also makes beautiful armor. Both are on Facebook. I would put JMC at the top of the list. Here's a pic from his Facebook page. His paint job and clear coat is FLAWLESS!!
Screenshot_20210306-120145__01.jpg

There's several great options available. You can't go wrong with Portumac, Bookface, or Mike Warren for the armor.

There's several great options available. You can't go wrong with Portumac, Bookface, or Mike Warren for the armor.
From what I understand, Mike only does Esb which has no cape chain hook, bookface is ok but not super accurate, and portumac is the least accurate of those 3. That's what I mean, no body I've been able to find makes a good accurate lineage mold rotj armor. That's why I'm asking here if there may be someone who used to make armor that maybe doesn't anymore who did it right ya know?

If I remember correctly there used to be a set of lineage armor made by "Ghost Host." It's nearly impossible to find these days. Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't rotj armor the same cast as esb? If that is the case, Mike Warren's ESB armor maybe what you are looking for. He could easily add the cape hook.

Tony Le on Facebook has the ROTJ GH armor molds, he does sell casts i believe, he is on here as well but i cannot remember his username, CFO Does have lineage stunt armor,i think it has a slightly different front edge to it but thats about it, not sure if he's selling them at the moment though. also Mike warren does sell lineage Armor thats suitable for anh and esb as well as ROTJ with the addition of the cape hook. which i think mike would be able to add if asked.

If I remember correctly there used to be a set of lineage armor made by "Ghost Host." It's nearly impossible to find these days. Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't rotj armor the same cast as esb? If that is the case, Mike Warren's ESB armor maybe what you are looking for. He could easily add the cape hook.
I did take over the GH armor and will be continuing producing them shortly along with a v2 with some adjustments made.

Tony Le on Facebook has the ROTJ GH armor molds, he does sell casts i believe, he is on here as well but i cannot remember his username, CFO Does have lineage stunt armor,i think it has a slightly different front edge to it but thats about it, not sure if he's selling them at the moment though. also Mike warren does sell lineage Armor thats suitable for anh and esb as well as ROTJ with the addition of the cape hook. which i think mike would be able to add if asked.
thanks! yep thats me, getting back active into the prop game after moving across the country and back again!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back