Who Makes The Best Vader Belts

Zebardee

I've seen a few electronic belt makers on e-Bay who are "SithArmor" & "Portumac" there belts are okay looking I guess.I'm after a ANH, but I guess ESB would do.

So what I would like to know before I make the plunge in buying a belt, any one know of any makers who offer good quality belts?

....if you're after an ANH belt, your best bet would be to build it piece by piece...Russrep (member here) sells nice boxes, knobs with red washers and buckles. Get square green pilot lights or similar from ebay and a 2" leather belt blank & buckle from a Tandy Leather or similar shop......lights are a straight relay circuit from a 9V source (battery)...God knows what the mesh is, but look around for something that looks like it and paint it silver...and your done.

Failing that, I haven't seen anyone recently offer accurate ANH belts....the belts that are frequently listed on ebay look like GT knock-off belts.....which were loosely based ROTJ. I had one from Portumac long ago....wasn't too impressed with it and sold it shortly thereafter.

Bummer.... I just bought the buckle and knobs from Russ but didn't realize he offered the boxes as well otherwise I would have ordered those at the same time. Oh well...

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back