Who makes the best ROTJ Luke Hero lightsaber replica?

Are you talking about fan made versions or including MR's? I have one from an eBay seller named, cvte66. I believe that's his id at least, I'll double check later today. It looks amazing, one of my favorite props I own. I'll post some pics later today also. I think I paid around $200 for it but I'm not sure if he is actually making any of these anymore. He used to make the ROTJ and the Obi Wan Ep1 saber that looked awesome too.

Fan made of course. Yep, I've heard a lot of good things about cvte66's saber. If he really don't make 'em anymore, that'd be a damn shame.

I got 2 of CVTE66 Luke ROTJ sabers. One with painted copper parts, and the other with all real copper parts (custom made). By one of my friends who also is an RPF member, who worked with cvte66 said that his was the first original design for the movie, but then it got modified by the time it made it to the movies. He really makes great sabers.

The Viper ROTJ is a beautiful saber. It has an activation box that opens and is pretty accurate.

It's the best one I've seen. JediScout has a great collection. Maybe she can post some pics.

FB

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back