Who Makes The Best Barbasol Cryocan From Jurassic Park? Would Love To BuyOne

Helpful Nerd

Sr Member
Hi everyone,

I'm mostly a prop replica collector. I've made a couple prop replicas, and I have a couple in the works. But at the end of the day I love collecting. :)

I have a long list of prop replicas that I want for my collection and right now at the top of the list it's the Barbasol Cryocan from Jurassic Park. I have the brochure and a raptor claw. So I now it's time to add the Barbasol Cryocan.

I've seen these on eBay. But honestly I'm a bit hesitant because the last thing I got on eBay (a couple of years ago) was a recast of a Blade Runner PKD resin kit and I want to avoid any recast items.

If you folks know where I can get a Cryocan I'm all ears. I know there are legit folks on eBay but want to make sure before I hit the "buy it now" button

Thanks
Joshua

RPF member RYLO makes the BEST you can buy ANYWHERE!
Go to the junk yard and search Cryo Can and his sale thread will pop up.

RPF member RYLO makes the BEST you can buy ANYWHERE!
Go to the junk yard and search Cryo Can and his sale thread will pop up.

Oh man! Thanks so much for this!

I think I was just looking at his Cryocan in the junkyard, Perfect!

Thanks for the info Moviefreak! I really appreciate it.

I ordered one of Rylo's sets last week. Can't wait for it to get here. He's really pleasant to deal with, you should send him a PM.

I sent him a PM asking if it was the last one, or if he has more than 1. Because I really want one, but have to wait until I get paid.

He responded that he has a couple.

So, as soon as I get my payday. I'll be shooting him some funds.

I can't wait to add his replica to my display case.

He's a gentleman for sure.

I can't wait to add his replica to my display case.

You WON'T be disappointed!

PC110178_zpsa128e58a.jpg

I'd rock a Rylo/P efx shirt.

And to the OP, I'll just dog pile on and say you can't go wrong with this cryo can. It's a work of art!

What about some sort of display that looked like it was partially in mud? :lol

Not real mud of course, but something it could be set in partially and and it looked like the scene in the movie after Nedry get's eaten.

Hey, I want a t-shirt too. Is it too late to sound the Rylo ROCKS horn?

After you see one of his cryo cans (Or any of his work), you won't want to buy from any other dealer. And he's as cool as his products. (Now Ry, where's my check?) I'm going to play with my Logan's Run flame pistol until it shows up. Or my wife gets upset about the smell of calcium carbide in the house.

Enjoy your new item, helpfulnerd.

Ted.

Hey, I want a t-shirt too. Is it too late to sound the Rylo ROCKS horn?

After you see one of his cryo cans (Or any of his work), you won't want to buy from any other dealer. And he's as cool as his products. (Now Ry, where's my check?) I'm going to play with my Logan's Run flame pistol until it shows up. Or my wife gets upset about the smell of calcium carbide in the house.

Enjoy your new item, helpfulnerd.

Ted.

Thanks Prefect42! I'm gonna have a proud place for Rylo's Cryocon in my collection!

Since I'm relatively new to theRPF please educate me on these T-Shirts by Rylo I keep hearing about. Ted, what do you know that I don't? :$

Joshua

Joshua,

I think the t-shirts were a joke.

Rylo is as cool as his props. He's just a top-notch, all-around, cool guy. Hence, a devoted group of happy customers. I jumped on the t-shirt bandwagon because it was funny.

Ted.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back