Who makes the best airsoft mauser? (For DL-44)

Frogfreak

Sr Member
Does anyone know who makes the best metal airsoft mauser? Preferably co2. Also would like the cartridge to be one that doesn't protrude out of the actual gun.

“Best” is going to cost you money as that term would apply to best performing, best rated. If you mean cheapest, based on your quest to find a Denix under $40, then you can simply get one for under $20.

I wouldn’t be the best person to ask that, but a Google search for best rated Mauser told be prices of $100 to $300. Have you done a search on here for conversions to a DL-44?

The ESB DL44 is based off the C96 Broomhandle Mauser. There is no airsoft version of this gun. The only airsoft Mauser I've seen is the M712 which has significant differences compared to the C96. You can still use an M712, but its not ready for conversion out of the box. It will need modification.

Everything airsoft/airgun I've seen recently is an M712, as noted above. There are kits out there to remove the selector switch and make it look like a C96, but you may lose functionality. The Legends CO2 BB gun is $60-100, and most of the airsoft M712s are over $100.

Are you building it for display? Costuming? Airsoft? If you don't need it to actually shoot, a Denix is probably a better starting point.

If you don’t mind a solo a Star Wars story tribute, this is hard to beat for the price

And it’s all metal

As everyone has stated before, i dont think its possible to make an accurate airsoft OT dl-44 unless you heavily modify a m712 airsoft gun.

Which I dont think anyone has tried before because its just too much work in comparison to modifying a pre existing replica C96.

Getting back on topic, everyone has pretty much covered the brands that offer airsoft 'mauser' pistols and theres no anywhere else u can really go.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back