Who makes a female Pred mask???

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

JaggerWolf

I have seen one or two masks in pics here that show a few female pred masks....but upon searching for who makes them I haven't been able to locate anything.

Does anyone know who makes these? Looking to get a raw one for me girlfriend so she can start costuming with me.

Any help would be great.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

JaggerWolf

Thanks, guess i've just never caught one one ebay - Is there a way to get ahold of him any other way? I have seen him offering up regular pred masks here and there but never saw the females there.

Bovine13

Yeah all you need to do is hit him up through ebay and he should be able to cast one up for you. I think he goes by "teambagy" on there now.

JaggerWolf

Ok great I will give that a look, I just messaged the seller of the last bagy masks I think the name was "Mophesto2" I read in an old ebay post that this was his account?? But I will try the user name you suggested also - Thanks for the help on this!!