Who made these cartoons?

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Bizarro Lois

Sr Member
Sometimes RTV shows these cartoon episodes that seem to be based on Wizard of Oz characters. The only one I saw this weekend had a Tin Man meeting a bunch of talking frogs. I snapped a quick picture, hoping someone recognized him and can provide a little more information. I'm sure I've heard Dorothy mentioned in some of the episodes, but I'm not sure who else. I doubt these were linked to the movie. Who made them? Were they connected to the books somehow?

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

SSgt Burton

Sr Member
"Oh the World of Oz is a funny, funny place"...

Yep. I used to watch that cartoon in the 70s too. And still remember the song. :lol

Kevin

coofunkcurly

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
"Oh the World of Oz is a funny, funny place"...

Yep. I used to watch that cartoon in the 70s too. And still remember the song. :lol

Kevin
"Where everyone has a funny funny face.
And the streets are paved with gold,
And no one ever grows old"...

Ditto. :lol