Who made the Constantine lighter ?

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Knightmare

Jr Member
This is ancient history I know but there was someone who made the oversized lighter and it was killer . Anyone of you old school cats remember who he was or if they are still around ? Love to have that probably a pipe dream but why not try

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

pinder91

Sr Member
You seek Marc DeHoogh (AKA LeMarchand, though he's been banned from here for some reason).

And his original thread: Constantine: Lighter Project *UPDATE 04-09-2009 - Pics of brass parts are up*

I've got both his movie and tv versions, and they're fantastic!

Rusty85

Sr Member
I got one from the original run and still have it, incredible quality! Also have the brass knuckles the other member did around the same time.

Rusty85

Sr Member
I believe the user was Eaglewood something. That user ended up getting banned eventually so he's also no longer around. Back when I was trying to find the knuckles they were incredibly hard to find, I'm not sure how many were made but obviously the laws made it harder to sell/buy for some folks.

Knightmare

Jr Member
I believe the user was Eaglewood something. That user ended up getting banned eventually so he's also no longer around. Back when I was trying to find the knuckles they were incredibly hard to find, I'm not sure how many were made but obviously the laws made it harder to sell/buy for some folks.
Dang well thanks anyhow you sell yours let me know

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.