Who is making Rubber/"Hyperfirm" Blasters these days?

TRCViper

Since HFX/Hyperfirm closed up shop, did anyone take over making rubber or "hyperfirm" blasters?
I have owned a few over the years, my favorite blasters to troop in by far.
Anyone know who is making these currently?
I believe I saw somewhere HellHounds was making some rubber versions of blasters...
Any help would be appreciated, cheers!

I think Anovos makes a foam E-11 for trooping..................

leo.jpg

Rubber or foam? Something light weight for trooping? And what’s the best way to get ahold of them?

I believe they are a ‘firm rubber’. They have a beautiful DLT-19 too:

From what I recall, some of the parties involved in hyperfirm split off to make praetorian blasters.

However, based on the 'other' forums, praetorian blasters apparently have some issues with communicating with their customers. On one occasion someone waited two months for their blaster.

Honestly, two months seems pretty reasonable in this hobby. I think they are currently dealing with some issues caused by hurricanes.

interesting that the hyperfirm train derailed permanently. Anyone know the story? Just for popcorn sake. Not that I had a large chunk of time, finances and parts involved long ago, before the dark times, before greed set in.

Mark Shearman in the UK makes a rubber E11.

Hes an armourer for the 501st UK Garrison, so whilst ive got zero idea on quality or accuracy, you'd hope as an armourer its bob on.

His FB page is Shear Tech

Anybody heard from these guys? Things have gone really quiet. Purchased an item March 8th. That's right 7 months. Several months would pass and I'd get an update and then the hurricanes recently and now no response for several weeks now. I don't mind delays just acknowledgement that they've received my message or are they ghosting everyone now?

Anybody heard from these guys? Things have gone really quiet. Purchased an item March 8th. That's right 7 months. Several months would pass and I'd get an update and then the hurricanes recently and now no response for several weeks now. I don't mind delays just acknowledgement that they've received my message or are they ghosting everyone now?
If youre talking about the initial post reference, I dont think that person will be around until around the last week of Dec 2021, at the soonest.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back