Who is Dragonstar Studios?

Cenobyte

Sr Member
Just received an email from them selling t-800

Anyone know who they are? Wondering how they got my email.

Thank you,
Brandon

Last edited:
Found out who it is.

They are legit.
Did not recognize the name originally, but it is someone I have done business with and is reputable. :)

Thank you,
Brandon

I recently sold on ebay my very nice 20" T2 Aerial Hunter Killer to Dragonstar studios. dragonstarstudios.com. Even though they outbid a legitimate buyer at the last second, dragon star studios never paid, and never answered my emails. Even the emails I sent that just asked for the courtesy of saying they were not going to follow through - never returned. Just wanted to share my experience and maybe save someone else a headache.

BEWARE!! He's a known re-caster and has been banned from this sight for doing so. Contact the staff if you have any questions on this guy since we're not allowed to name him.

At the time of my posting last year, he was still a reputable seller.

Just wanted to make sure it was not coming across as I were advocating this person.

At the time of my posting last year, he was still a reputable seller.

Just wanted to make sure it was not coming across as I were advocating this person.
He's been bad news for longer than this thread has been around, and no he hasn't been a reputable seller/ buyer for several years. The list of people and websites he's ripped off is very long.

I was told he was a legit member here back then. For the life of me I do not remember what they sold. If anyone knows, plmk.

Thank you swhite. They must have sold something here as I have not bought anything prop wise off of these boards.

It's the same for me... I bought him a recast of Jaffa helmet and I never received anything...
And oddly enough it does not respond to any emails ...
Stranger still, when I do a tracking of mail I have this in return :

"The email you have sent
to: sales@dragonstarstudios.com, info@dragonstarstudios.com,
on Mon Sep 02 2013 13:51:38 GMT+0200
with subject "Fwd: Order Confirmation No: 30"
was opened
from IP address 89.3.65.181 (ip-181.net-89-3-65.rev.numericable.fr)
from Chatou, France (show on map)

Thank you for using Right Inbox!"

France ???!

Yes, strange !!
Does anyone have the postal adress of Mike, to condirm ?

Perhaps should we build a post with complains about Mike ?

It's the same for me... I bought him a recast of Jaffa helmet and I never received anything...
And oddly enough it does not respond to any emails ...
Stranger still, when I do a tracking of mail I have this in return :

"The email you have sent
to: sales@dragonstarstudios.com, info@dragonstarstudios.com,
on Mon Sep 02 2013 13:51:38 GMT+0200
with subject "Fwd: Order Confirmation No: 30"
was opened
from IP address 89.3.65.181 (ip-181.net-89-3-65.rev.numericable.fr)
from Chatou, France (show on map)

Thank you for using Right Inbox!"

France ???!

- - - Updated - - -

If we keep mentionning www.dragonstarstudio.com, it will also help to have our comments up on google
www.dragonstarstudio.com
www.dragonstarstudio.com

Totally agree ! This dear Mike owes me more than $ 600 .... And of course he don't reply to my mails ... If someone created a post to complain, I would like the url too...

Yes, strange !!
If we keep mentionning www.dragonstarstudio.com, it will also help to have our comments up on google
www.dragonstarstudio.com
www.dragonstarstudio.com
I dont think that this idea is in any way conducive to the spirit of our dear forums here. Yes, we do, on occasion have to "out" and tell folks about the "bad guys" out there, but i don think that compulsory postin gjus tto get a google hit is at all what we do here.
Totally agree ! This dear Mike owes me more than $ 600 .... And of course he don't reply to my mails ... If someone created a post to complain, I would like the url too...
Making posts "just to complain" is also not in a good spirit for this site, and given that you two are so very low post numbers, i am going to make a guess that this is probably not the best way to start off in the community.

Additionally, if the user has bene banned here, its also likely that any sock puppets and used IP adresses of that member have also been banned, they probably wont see what you are posting.

Now legally, in some areas, you have the right to legally file a complaint in small claims court, you dont need a lawyer, you simply fill out the forms, and the magistrates usually take care of the rest, the defendant is usually summond to court to answer for the accusation and then a judge woul dnormally make a summary based on the complaint.

Yes sure... But in fact the problem is when you don't live in the United States ... An post could help to know all the people concerned. And avoid to the future members to be fooled by this scammer.
But I'm agree with you, and I'm new to the forum like you said ...

Right guys !

Yes sure... But in fact the problem is when you don't live in the United States ... An post could help to know all the people concerned. And avoid to the future members to be fooled by this scammer.
But I'm agree with you, and I'm new to the forum like you said ...

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back