Who here is "Little-gloomy" on Ebay?

Yeah I've been getting emails from him as well. He has to be a member because he said in his emails that he's clicked on my banner.

weird.

well, he is selling an item on ebay that I am 99.9% sure was something I made for an "at-cost" project.

I told everyone that if I found people selling them on ebay i would stop making them.

So, I need him to do the right thing and contact me.

if not, and I figure out who it is (which I will), then I will stop making "at-cost" items here on the RPF.

Whoever he/she is, they're getting quite a bad reputation in the community. There's already a thread at ASAP about his/her stuff.

Plus, if you look down the list of other items, isn't that JKolton's Visitor & Media passes, as well?

Sadly, there are folks out there that will still frequent people like little-gloomy, in spite of the inaccuracy of the pieces (his/her BSG dogtags have 8 sides, instead of the accurate 6) and will be disappointed by the shoddy pieces thay eventually receive.

This is the same little POS that was pointed out over at ASAP recasting the owners work on the BSG rank pins, flight wings and the dumba$$ doesn't even know the difference between a hexagon and a octagon (BSG dogtags).

http://p082.ezboard.com/fpropreplicasfrm92...picID=246.topic

Adamata... I'm sorry that a POS like this will stop you from doing some outstanding work. I for one am truely appreciative and hope that you can continue.

I posted the above the exact same time as DarkKnight. ;)

???

Too weird. I just hit "Add Reply" and added the comment regarding the DarkKnight post and it was added to this one. Must be a part of the "upgraded" software. It also changed the timestamp of my post which was 09:37 AM. Stupid...

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back