Who here is "Little-gloomy" on Ebay?

Discussion in 'Replica Props' started by adamata, May 19, 2006.

1. adamata

adamata Sr Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Is there a member here who goes by "little-gloomy"?

Please PM me.

2. Eyes Only

Eyes Only Sr Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Yeah I've been getting emails from him as well. He has to be a member because he said in his emails that he's clicked on my banner.

weird.

3. adamata

adamata Sr Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

well, he is selling an item on ebay that I am 99.9% sure was something I made for an "at-cost" project.

I told everyone that if I found people selling them on ebay i would stop making them.

So, I need him to do the right thing and contact me.

if not, and I figure out who it is (which I will), then I will stop making "at-cost" items here on the RPF.

4. Darkknight0667

Darkknight0667 Sr Member

Whoever he/she is, they're getting quite a bad reputation in the community. There's already a thread at ASAP about his/her stuff.

Plus, if you look down the list of other items, isn't that JKolton's Visitor & Media passes, as well?

Sadly, there are folks out there that will still frequent people like little-gloomy, in spite of the inaccuracy of the pieces (his/her BSG dogtags have 8 sides, instead of the accurate 6) and will be disappointed by the shoddy pieces thay eventually receive.

5. SurferGeek

SurferGeek Sr Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

This is the same little POS that was pointed out over at ASAP recasting the owners work on the BSG rank pins, flight wings and the dumba$$ doesn't even know the difference between a hexagon and a octagon (BSG dogtags).

http://p082.ezboard.com/fpropreplicasfrm92...picID=246.topic

Adamata... I'm sorry that a POS like this will stop you from doing some outstanding work. I for one am truely appreciative and hope that you can continue.

I posted the above the exact same time as DarkKnight. ;)

???

Too weird. I just hit "Add Reply" and added the comment regarding the DarkKnight post and it was added to this one. Must be a part of the "upgraded" software. It also changed the timestamp of my post which was 09:37 AM. Stupid...