Who has the creepiest prop/replica? Please show it.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Scareb

Sr Member
I think this may be the creepiest prop/replica I own. Sideshows patient zero life sized bust.

Alan Castillo

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Not the creepiest around, but one of our friends won't go near prop room because of these

And THIS is what made her squeal in sheer (genuine) horror :lol

Laffo

Sr Member
I have part of the couch decoration from the original Texas Chainsaw Massacre. It's just Cow Pelvis bones wired together with Bailing Wire. Nothing really to see, it is exactly what it is.
Laffo.

Chewcy

That patient zero bust is lovely, im sure my wife would let that in the house LOL

scariest prop I have is either one of my lifesize pred busts, or my tom spina werewolf

Bizarro Lois

Sr Member
I think the Tingler is pretty creepy.

But my friends are still freaked out that I have this in the house.

Just wait until I get started on ventriloquist dummies, lol.

Aragorn

I'm not sure if anyone actually owns that horrific Linda Blair bust...so freaky.

But that has got to be the creepiest piece ever.

You'll probably need to surround it with a moat of holy water when displaying it in your home.

BornKilr

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Not sure if these actually count, since they're original pieces of art and not props, but these usually creep a few people out at my house.

This is an embalmed sheep's heart suspended in fluid, illuminated with a red light in the base.

This is a self portrait I took in my basement with aforementioned heart for a photography class.

This is an old phone embedded with carpet tacks.

Also, the full size homemade casket in my bar room, but I don't have any pictures here with me. I'll try to post one tomorrow.

Renevo

I have a full size Billy from Saw with tricycle. Sadly he's packed up in a box in the basement due to lack of space.

ralphee

Sr Member
Dont have one, but the Poltergeist clown always makes go a bit like Garth did on the mention of the Leprechaun!

Lee