Who has done life size Death Star themes

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Luke Warmwater @ May 5 2006, 07:53 PM) [snapback]1239090[/snapback]</div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DL 44 Blaster @ May 4 2006, 06:14 PM) [snapback]1238346[/snapback]
[attachmentid=7888]
[/b]

If you open the upper panels here, do tribbles fall out?
[/b][/quote]
:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Unfortunately the floor still has the carpet. I didn't find anything yet that met my likings that didn't blow the budget. I was looking for something industrial. We had some awesome raised floor tiles that are used in computer mainframe centers at my "old work"...but now that A) yesterday was my last day and B) They are filled with concrete using them was out of the question.

Too bad I couldn't find the hollow ones as I knew we had them...they were PERFECT for the room and had the right clank,clank,clank when walking on them.

Oh and the room is about 150 sq. feet.....nothing big

Steve

Would just a plain black lino do for the flooring?

I've not looked into it's price but I wouldn't think it's all that pricey and it should give you the right finish to your floor.

Jeremy

Great job, now all you need to do is change out the light switches for some rocker style ones, painted to match...much more SW'sy. Wish I had the space to pull this off...I once thought about redoing Echo Base in my prop room...nixed by the budget and space to do it right.

Fantastic work.
I'm bumping this thread hoping there's someone who has some good SW-themed window graphics and/or pics.
Steve/DL44, I can't see the pics of how your room turned out anymore. Could you post them again?
Cheers,
Pontus

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back