Done / Completed DONE

Re: Who Framed Roger Rabbit? - Gun, Wood Case, Bullets! (Complete Version or KIT Vers

So the kit version is just the gun and no box or bullets? You can just buy the star and plaque for an extra $12.00?

Re: Who Framed Roger Rabbit? - Gun, Wood Case, Bullets! (Complete Version or KIT Vers

So the kit version is just the gun and no box or bullets? You can just buy the star and plaque for an extra $12.00?

Kit version will have Gun and Bullets (all in resin).
Yes, if you want plaque and star just add 12$ to the total.

Thanks for the info :)

You are welcome ;)

Interested in Collectors Edition, and would love to see more pics of the painted bullets and working gun :)

I'll take a kit version.

Interested in a Collectors Edition, but would definitely need to see a finished one in action first.

Put me down for the Collectors Edition, pending finished pics.

Collectors edition. I've been wanting one for a while

Interested in collectors pending final product

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

Interested in COLLECTOR'S EDITION

Damn you, Sarednab!!! How the h*ll will I be able to save some money with you releasing all these props... Interested in the collector's edition, but I would like to see some pictures of work in progress... It's quite a high price, so at least some visuals would be nice, I guess...

Another fine offering, Sarednab.
Sadly this is not something I have an interest in owning, but I have no doubt it'll be yet another first rate product for those who grab one.

:thumbsup

Put me down for the kit version.

- - - Updated - - -

Put me down for the kit version.

Little question (can't make this up from the opening post): will the gun of the collector's edition be metal too?

Little question (can't make this up from the opening post): will the gun of the collector's edition be metal too?

Hi Tom! No, only bullets will be in metal. ;)

Already 9 spot gone in one day! Wow!!!
15 spot remained for the collector's edition (one will go on ebay)

oh boy, looking at the potential for the collector's edition, i went back to watch the movie today to boost my likelihood to get one. what is the approximate size of the wooden box?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back