Done / Completed DONE

Re: Who Framed Roger Rabbit? - Gun, Wood Case, Bullets! (Complete Version or KIT Vers

You are in list now :)

Re: Who Framed Roger Rabbit? - Gun, Wood Case, Bullets! (Complete Version or KIT Vers

If only I could afford the collector set. This is a beautiful kit. Could you put me down for the Kit Version.

You are in list ;)

I would like to add the plaque and star to my kit, please.

Any Updates about the final Gun? New pictures?

Not yet! We working on EZ Sleep now! We'll finish it soon so we could back on this project very soon ;)

We put it on hold to finish another project! In meantime we working on some details very cool....
We'll back on this in full time very soon! ;)

I'll take a kit with plaque and star please

definitely in for a kit version with plaque (plate) and star

In for two kits both with star and plaque please!

I'll take a kit with plaque and star please, looks awesome. Any idea of a delivery date, no hurry just interested...

Cheers

Can you give me the internal dimensions on the case so I can make a start on that, Thanks.

We'll need 2/3 months for this!
Now working on Nurachi and EZ Sleep, after these project will be Roger Rabbit's turn :)

EZ Sleep? Is that the same as "Hook"? ;)

Can you give me the internal dimensions on the case so I can make a start on that, Thanks.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back