Done / Completed DONE

Re: Who Framed Roger Rabbit? - Gun, Wood Case, Bullets! (Complete Version or KIT Vers

Ehy mate! It will be about 35cm x 28cm

Re: Who Framed Roger Rabbit? - Gun, Wood Case, Bullets! (Complete Version or KIT Vers

Hey sarednab i thought i can swing this one but unfortunatly im limited on funds
;-/ I at least want you to fill all your spots now before i tell you last minute. Best of luck with your run, you have ALOT of great projects going on.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

I'm interested in a collector's edition, pending final pics. :thumbsup

OK, scarednab, put me down for the collector's edition. the box and display look great, and if the finished gun and bullets look like the actual prop picture from ILM in the other thread, this will be unreal! between this and the BR JW BL bottle, i am forced to get a part time job at Waffle House. ;)

Attachments

• 35.JPG
    35.JPG
    3.1 MB · Views: 476

OK, scarednab, put me down for the collector's edition. the box and display look great, and if the finished gun and bullets look like the actual prop picture from ILM in the other thread, this will be unreal! between this and the BR JW BL bottle, i am forced to get a part time job at Waffle House. ;)

Scarednab??? Ahahahahah, what a bad name! :)
Your name is in list! Paint job will be fantastic! ;)

oops, sorry! did not mean to spell that wrong!! yikes, that is how new nicknames get started for people... i am looking forward to it!!

Scarednab??? Ahahahahah, what a bad name! :)
Your name is in list! Paint job will be fantastic! ;)

11 spot gone! That's nice guys! ;)

bump up because I am loving these bullets!

Please put me down for a kit version with the plate.

Interested in a Collectors Edition Too.....

10 spot left for the collector's edition ;)

Put me down for a collectors edition

List updated! Thanks guys ;)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back