Done / Completed Who Framed Roger Rabbit? - Gun, Wood Case, Bullets!

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Moviefreak

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Re: Who Framed Roger Rabbit? - Gun, Wood Case, Bullets! (Complete Version or KIT Vers

So the kit version is just the gun and no box or bullets? You can just buy the star and plaque for an extra $12.00?

Sarednab

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Re: Who Framed Roger Rabbit? - Gun, Wood Case, Bullets! (Complete Version or KIT Vers

So the kit version is just the gun and no box or bullets? You can just buy the star and plaque for an extra $12.00?

Kit version will have Gun and Bullets (all in resin).
Yes, if you want plaque and star just add 12$ to the total.

Moviefreak

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Thanks for the info :)

Sarednab

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

You are welcome ;)

CaptainEO

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Interested in Collectors Edition, and would love to see more pics of the painted bullets and working gun :)

ahoudini

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

I'll take a kit version.

Logan Cade

Interested in a Collectors Edition, but would definitely need to see a finished one in action first.

mbmcfarland

Sr Member

Put me down for the Collectors Edition, pending finished pics.

whoever

Sr Member

Collectors edition. I've been wanting one for a while

Pitbull

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Interested in collectors pending final product

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

fossi

Interested in COLLECTOR'S EDITION

TomVDJ

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Damn you, Sarednab!!! How the h*ll will I be able to save some money with you releasing all these props... Interested in the collector's edition, but I would like to see some pictures of work in progress... It's quite a high price, so at least some visuals would be nice, I guess...

Trilogy

Sr Member

Another fine offering, Sarednab.
Sadly this is not something I have an interest in owning, but I have no doubt it'll be yet another first rate product for those who grab one.

:thumbsup

Chequepoint

Put me down for the kit version.

- - - Updated - - -

Put me down for the kit version.

TomVDJ

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Little question (can't make this up from the opening post): will the gun of the collector's edition be metal too?

Sarednab

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Little question (can't make this up from the opening post): will the gun of the collector's edition be metal too?

Hi Tom! No, only bullets will be in metal. ;)

Sarednab

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Already 9 spot gone in one day! Wow!!!
15 spot remained for the collector's edition (one will go on ebay)

boochydog

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

oh boy, looking at the potential for the collector's edition, i went back to watch the movie today to boost my likelihood to get one. what is the approximate size of the wooden box?

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.