Who else went back in time...Mando.

_Lee_

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Anyone else get the feeling of being transported back in time when Luke revealed himself in the Mandalorian?

I did, and it is still such a beautiful scene. As soon as I saw him I was back in 1983 watching ROTJ at the cinema. I saw all the OT in the first period and this scene bought it all rushing back.

The music was also amazing.

Not for me. But it did reawoke the memory of playing the Dark Forces/Jedi Knight video games from the late '90s / early 00's.

Most of all, it was the sneaking around crates on Imperial ships and installations and blasting Stormtroopers — or slashing them with my lightsaber. There were different types of Dark Trooper that were hard to kill, and young CGI Luke in his black outfit fighting alongside you.

Forty two?

Have to praise the producers when they finally get it right, right?
CaptainAmerica1_zps8c295f96.jpg

I was angry thinking about the Disney/Lucas mind rape that the prequels and sequels are. The new Luke makes me feel there is hope it could all be redone. Think about it, no more Jar Jar, trade Federation negotiations, senate politics, space ghost Leia etc etc

I was angry thinking about the Disney/Lucas mind rape that the prequels and sequels are. The new Luke makes me feel there is hope it could all be redone. Think about it, no more Jar Jar, trade Federation negotiations, senate politics, space ghost Leia etc etc
Still, if tpm hadn't flopped, I truly believe in Darth Jar Jar and that would have been great.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back