Who else went back in time...Mando.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

_Lee_

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Anyone else get the feeling of being transported back in time when Luke revealed himself in the Mandalorian?

I did, and it is still such a beautiful scene. As soon as I saw him I was back in 1983 watching ROTJ at the cinema. I saw all the OT in the first period and this scene bought it all rushing back.

The music was also amazing.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Darth Lars

Master Member
Not for me. But it did reawoke the memory of playing the Dark Forces/Jedi Knight video games from the late '90s / early 00's.

Most of all, it was the sneaking around crates on Imperial ships and installations and blasting Stormtroopers — or slashing them with my lightsaber. There were different types of Dark Trooper that were hard to kill, and young CGI Luke in his black outfit fighting alongside you.

sztriki

Sr Member
Forty two?

Have to praise the producers when they finally get it right, right?
CaptainAmerica1_zps8c295f96.jpg

DarkKnight

Sr Member
I was angry thinking about the Disney/Lucas mind rape that the prequels and sequels are. The new Luke makes me feel there is hope it could all be redone. Think about it, no more Jar Jar, trade Federation negotiations, senate politics, space ghost Leia etc etc

The Brahma Bull

Sr Member
I was angry thinking about the Disney/Lucas mind rape that the prequels and sequels are. The new Luke makes me feel there is hope it could all be redone. Think about it, no more Jar Jar, trade Federation negotiations, senate politics, space ghost Leia etc etc
Still, if tpm hadn't flopped, I truly believe in Darth Jar Jar and that would have been great.

Nth

Forty two?

Have to praise the producers when they finally get it right, right?

Now that Disney has finally allowed Favreau and Filoni to wrench Kathleen Kennedy's crypt keeper hand off the throat of Star Wars; her days at Lucasfilm are numbered.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.