Who doesn't love old Star Wars set photos?

It's only fitting that my first post be about Star Wars. Thanks for the link to the photo's. Like you, I hadn't seen a bunch of these. Especially the ones of the cast cutting up.

Always interesting to me to see these kinds of photos. Thanks for posting the link!

This picture puts a whole new spin on the golden bikini fantasy:

202d81c2987a31b0ba9f557da2eae0ec.jpg

Looking at these makes me yearn for the days of practical SFx. Right now I'm thinking about that "Before & After" picture of Lucas: surrounded by all the wonderful creations of the OT, and sitting in front of a green screen :cry

Looking at these makes me yearn for the days of practical SFx. Right now I'm thinking about that "Before & After" picture of Lucas: surrounded by all the wonderful creations of the OT, and sitting in front of a green screen :cry

Yeah, all future behind the scenes and special effects books will look like this...

Here is the star ship

and here is the alien that commanded it

Doug

That picture kind of irritates me because there were actually more physical models built for the prequels than the OT. It's not really an accurate comparison.
There's just more of everything in the prequels. In addition to all the physical models there are loads of CG ones as well.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back