Who currently makes Star Trek props?

LtPinkerton

I recently have been getting back into Star Trek and was wondering who makes the best communicators and phasers? No specific era in mind, anything is good.

Ive either seen or am familiar with most of the shows and movies other than discovery, although the phaser design looks really cool.

Any info would be appreciated

For the original series: The Wand Company.

The Phaser is impossible to find at a decent price. The Communicator you might be able to get on Ebay but they're not cheap. The Tricorder is in-progress and should release in the near future. Check out the Tricorder updates, they are really nice.

For the original series: The Wand Company.

The Phaser is impossible to find at a decent price. The Communicator you might be able to get on Ebay but they're not cheap. The Tricorder is in-progress and should release in the near future. Check out the Tricorder updates, they are really nice.

Oh yeah the wand company tricorder looks amazing, and I love how much care is going into it. It sounds like it’ll be awesome. Hopefully I’m lucky enough to get one when it releases.

I haven’t seen the phaser or communicator in a while. Aren’t wand company products notorious for having bad batteries anyway? Wouldn’t want to spend waaay more than worth it for something that’ll barley function. The communicator looks clean though.

Oof....that I do not know.
But I'm positive some on this forum know. Would like to know too.
I was on the hunt for a while for their sonic screwdriver remotes, and most listings I came across mentioned only working when plugged in. Don’t know if it’s just that line or all their products, would also like to know from someone with knowledge.

Oh yeah the wand company tricorder looks amazing, and I love how much care is going into it. It sounds like it’ll be awesome. Hopefully I’m lucky enough to get one when it releases.

I haven’t seen the phaser or communicator in a while. Aren’t wand company products notorious for having bad batteries anyway? Wouldn’t want to spend waaay more than worth it for something that’ll barley function. The communicator looks clean though.
Never had any problems with mine, and I have had both since they were first released

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back