Who can be my next prey?

Roydraven

Hello!! My name is yautja, you might know me around here, if you do then you know I am in love with the hunting things, if you don't....well now you do!
anyway, getting this an idea from a topic I posted last week I decided to start a NEW topic for just this. You are here wondering what all this talk of prey is about. Well, let me explain....I am searching for a nice prey, I will narrow it down and eliminate all the prey down to one (maybe more) here are the rules

1.) post a picture of yourself in a prey kinda way scared shocked maybe even begging

2.) give a brief description of why you would be good to hunt

3.) I will eliminate them(just like a reality game show!)

4.) then I will hunt you sounds fair

here's a pic of myself
predator.jpg

this is just having fun I'm not making fun of Hanoverian I just thought it would be funny to change the post for us pred guys LOL

predator.jpg

Hello!! My name is yautja, you might know me around here, if you do then you know I am in love with the hunting things, if you don't....well now you do!
anyway, getting this an idea from a topic I posted last week I decided to start a NEW topic for just this. You are here wondering what all this talk of prey is about. Well, let me explain....I am searching for a nice prey, I will narrow it down and eliminate all the prey down to one (maybe more) here are the rules

1.) post a picture of yourself in a prey kinda way scared shocked maybe even begging

2.) give a brief description of why you would be good to hunt

3.) I will eliminate them(just like a reality game show!)

4.) then I will hunt you sounds fair

here's a pic of myself
predator.jpg

this is just having fun I'm not making fun of Hanoverian I just thought it would be funny to change the post for us pred guys LOL

don't be hateful.....

predator.jpg

(FINE, I will play along)

THE ASHWOOD MOUSE KILLING CHICKEN: Puddin' Head aka Frank's one eyed smokey

Truly a worthy prey, I spend most of my days hunting large venom filled insects. I weight in at 6lbs and am equipped to chase mice down the barn isle and kill them. I have 2 inch long talons and a 1' 1/2 inch razor sharp beak. You will find yourself a challenge if you choose to hunt me!

Be warned I will not die so easily!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
(FINE, I will play along)

THE ASHWOOD MOUSE KILLING CHICKEN: Puddin' Head aka Frank's one eyed smokey

Truly a worthy prey, I spend most of my days hunting large venom filled insects. I weight in at 6lbs and am equipped to chase mice down the barn isle and kill them. I have 2 inch long talons and a 1' 1/2 inch razor sharp beak. You will find yourself a challenge if you choose to hunt me!

Be warned I will not die so easily!!!

LOL HA HA HA mmmmm that's not a worthy opponent its not even worth hunting no sport in that
NEXT:p

Last edited by a moderator:
Snake Eys Deadly Warrior silent and a master swordsman. He works for G.I Joe and is capable of taking a down. He hunts cobras forces and clashes with his brother in Swords Storm Shadow.

SnkayeEyes.jpg

Now hunt him and come back alive.

SnkayeEyes.jpg

Snake Eys Deadly Warrior silent and a master swordsman. He works for G.I Joe and is capable of taking a down. He hunts cobras forces and clashes with his brother in Swords Storm Shadow.

SnkayeEyes.jpg

Now hunt him and come back alive.
cloaking enabled jumps around stabs snake eyes through the chest ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh mmmm nice trophy

SnkayeEyes.jpg

u ca'nt kill me as i repair my-self,i have blades n power n speed bring it on!!!!!even the predator can be the hunted...
true very true but in the heat of battling wolvie I would make a new weapon with my technology an alloy adamantium filled laser then shoot wolverine in the head and while his unconscious forgetting all his memories I cut his head off and put it on my mantle wow that is the sexiest man head of the year LOL it makes all my other trophy heads look fugly LOL u are the movie wolverine it would be very different if u were the comic book version

true very true but in the heat of battling wolvie I would make a new weapon with my technology an alloy adamantium filled laser then shoot wolverine in the head and while his unconscious forgetting all his memories I cut his head off and put it on my mantle wow that is the sexiest man head of the year LOL it makes all my other trophy heads look fugly LOL u are the movie wolverine it would be very different if u were the comic book version
i quote"I would make a new weapon with my technology an alloy adamantium filled laser "as we are all very much aware...the predator have'nt invented a new weapon for centuries..there have stuck to the old weapons,there hav'nt made a catapult yet lol...& come to think of it everytime the pred has come to earth he/she as either been killed,hunted ,commited suicide or been killed by there oldest enermy.the Alien,there chicken!!!! die with honour???? there blow them selves up..puff puff puff laff at that chicken.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

I lost one of my fingers to that chicken. Dont take him lightly he might be hunting for you
i think we have to be more scared of these small hunters arghhhhhhhhhh,it seems to be spreading out of control.even these brave knights where beaten back....pred's be afraid,be very afraid :lol:

Rabbitattack.jpg

Heres a worthy opponent:
Blade is a half-vampire hybrid with all the strengths of a vampire but none of their weaknesses except the thirst for blood. He is also a very skilled warrior.

blade-trinity_snipes.jpg

blade-trinity_snipes.jpg

Heres a worthy opponent:
Blade is a half-vampire hybrid with all the strengths of a vampire but none of their weaknesses except the thirst for blood. He is also a very skilled warrior.

blade-trinity_snipes.jpg

true he is a good foe for pred I would pay to see a movie with wesley snipes blade vs predator that would rule
he would be an excellent trophy in my collection mhahahahahahahaha ha ha :lol:

blade-trinity_snipes.jpg

Heres a worthy opponent:

blade-trinity_snipes.jpg
he's a druggie,dependent on his sirem,tie him up in a room n he'll cold turkey...simples...lol next one...i think we should think small..very small.the ebola virus,can transfer through fluid and absorb through skin...very deadly yet ca'nt be seen....

424px_Ebola_virus_em.jpg

blade-trinity_snipes.jpg

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back