Who bought my old collection and do you still have it?

Laser Brain

Sr Member
In 2003 I sold my entire collection on this forum. Today I was looking at some old photos and wondering who had bought the items and whether they still had them. I'd be interested to know.

I couldn't escape the hobby for long and have rebuilt and purged my collection a few times since. :)

I don't have pics of everything, but here's what I've saved. They are from 2002.

Bossk mask (Can't remember the maker, though I should 'cos this was awesome)...
3899638.jpeg

C-3PO head (I know Zorg had this)...
3963002.jpeg

Real sterling E11...
4005455.jpeg

Unfinished Fett ESB blaster (Real Webley). I'm still gutted I sold this.....
4040093.jpeg

Fett ROTJ blaster...(BobaDebt, I think)
4082986.jpeg

Gaffi stick (Real Totokia). Gutted I sold this too...
4124187.jpeg

Greedo Killer...
4160199.jpeg

Han Solo ESB costume...
4195267.jpeg

Unfinished Jabba's Palace Guard blaster...
4235469.jpeg

Luke ANH Graflex...
4270569.jpeg

Luke ESB saber...
4298514.jpeg

Luke ROTJ saber (I think SD Studios?)...
4325771.jpeg

Maul saber (Hez I think) and Maul binoculars...
4377753.jpeg

Obi-Wan ANH saber (SD Studios)...
4421122.jpeg

Training Remote (Frank's)...
4515967.jpeg

Han Solo ANH blaster (BD's)...
4557365.jpeg

Han Solo ESB blaster (BD's)...
4592044.jpeg

Han Solo ROTJ blaster (BD's)...
4646182.jpeg

TIE Pilot armour (TE's I think)...
4682686.jpeg

Tusken Raider (Godzilla's)...
4716052.jpeg

Vader ANH saber (Real MPP)...
4747666.jpeg

Vader ROTJ saber (SD Studios I think)...
4786202.jpeg

Wicket (Ronculus)...
4821090.jpeg

Yoda (Jim Sparrow foam latex)...
4858621.jpeg

Yoda saber (SD again I think)...
4890809.jpeg

Bikerscout helmet (unknown maker)...
3794245.jpeg

Converted Hasbro Battledroid blaster...
3702085.jpeg

Scratchbuilt Blade pistol...
3836572.jpeg

Battlefield Earth blaster...
4456818.jpeg

Neil, you had an amazing collection back in the day, and my wife still blames you for getting me and my wallet into this hobby:lol

I had the wicket and the esb Luke saber, dont own either anymore, sold the esb luke to fund the MR one, and Wicket to fund our house purchase, I missed the little guy so much that I had to get Ronculus to make me a new one

I used to love your website, and the pics you took of each prop were inspiring....

i still own quite a few other pieces of yours, and there were a few that I wish I'd snagged at the time...esp that lovely R2 you had

still got 3po :thumbsup

i wanted that droid blaster as well, dunno why i did'nt buy it at the time :confused

-z

Paul, Apologise to her for me please:lol Yeah, Ron's Wicket was nice. I had him delivered to work....that was a mistake....never lived it down. Nobody could understand why I needed an Ewok. :lol

It was tough selling my collection for sure, it's getting there again though...slowly. I doubt I'll ever find a Webley or a Totokia as nice as the ones I had though. It's good to see Godzilla still makes the Tusken...I'll grab one of those one day.

Zorg, I'm glad you've still got the 3PO. I think Kurtyboy bought the Droid blaster...not sure though.

Anyone remember who made the Bossk?

i had one of godzilla's tuskens also, sold it to help buy my house, like you i hope to get another one day.

-z

Neil will do:lol, you should post pics of how your collection looks these days, I bet youve got some super nice pieces.

I think most people are in the same boat though, they build up a nice collection then either sell pieces to upgrade or for real world reasons.

The only items I ever regretted selling were your wicket and my MR neauralyser, everythingelse could be replaced...

Those are some great pieces; they bring back memories from my early days on the forum.

I believe that's a Brian Lewis Bossk mask. (I have one too.)

I also remember the Bossk bust, cant remember the maker either, I just remember after him he made an amazing Cantina Bith alien!

Neil

I think the makers name was Glitch,does that sound familiar, I remember how gutted I was when I missed out on yours, and I think ive only ever seen two more come up for sale since!

Not sure, but I may have also bought your Panther RO72 pellet gun. Just missing the scope body and scope tip to complete it.

Wow. Back then I was ignorant to the props. I was content with the Original Trilogy and quoting the script. This is awesome.

Live and learn, i guess.

Paul, That was him! Glitch.
Marcus...cool you still have it all...did you ever finish the Vibro-Ax? It was missing the super soaker?

No, it had the Super soaker. A real one too I thnk. I just replaced the top plumbing part with the correct one.

Paul, That was him! Glitch.
Marcus...cool you still have it all...did you ever finish the Vibro-Ax? It was missing the super soaker?

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back