Who bought my old collection and do you still have it?

Laser Brain

Sr Member
In 2003 I sold my entire collection on this forum. Today I was looking at some old photos and wondering who had bought the items and whether they still had them. I'd be interested to know.

I couldn't escape the hobby for long and have rebuilt and purged my collection a few times since. :)

I don't have pics of everything, but here's what I've saved. They are from 2002.

Bossk mask (Can't remember the maker, though I should 'cos this was awesome)...

C-3PO head (I know Zorg had this)...

Real sterling E11...

Unfinished Fett ESB blaster (Real Webley). I'm still gutted I sold this.....

Fett ROTJ blaster...(BobaDebt, I think)

Gaffi stick (Real Totokia). Gutted I sold this too...

Greedo Killer...

Han Solo ESB costume...

Unfinished Jabba's Palace Guard blaster...

Luke ANH Graflex...

Luke ESB saber...

Luke ROTJ saber (I think SD Studios?)...

Maul saber (Hez I think) and Maul binoculars...

Obi-Wan ANH saber (SD Studios)...

Training Remote (Frank's)...

Han Solo ANH blaster (BD's)...

Han Solo ESB blaster (BD's)...

Han Solo ROTJ blaster (BD's)...

TIE Pilot armour (TE's I think)...

Tusken Raider (Godzilla's)...

Vader ANH saber (Real MPP)...

Vader ROTJ saber (SD Studios I think)...

Wicket (Ronculus)...

Yoda (Jim Sparrow foam latex)...

Yoda saber (SD again I think)...

Bikerscout helmet (unknown maker)...

Converted Hasbro Battledroid blaster...

Scratchbuilt Blade pistol...

Battlefield Earth blaster...

Chewcy

Neil, you had an amazing collection back in the day, and my wife still blames you for getting me and my wallet into this hobby:lol

I had the wicket and the esb Luke saber, dont own either anymore, sold the esb luke to fund the MR one, and Wicket to fund our house purchase, I missed the little guy so much that I had to get Ronculus to make me a new one

I used to love your website, and the pics you took of each prop were inspiring....

i still own quite a few other pieces of yours, and there were a few that I wish I'd snagged at the time...esp that lovely R2 you had

zorg

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
still got 3po :thumbsup

i wanted that droid blaster as well, dunno why i did'nt buy it at the time :confused

-z

Laser Brain

Sr Member
Paul, Apologise to her for me please:lol Yeah, Ron's Wicket was nice. I had him delivered to work....that was a mistake....never lived it down. Nobody could understand why I needed an Ewok. :lol

It was tough selling my collection for sure, it's getting there again though...slowly. I doubt I'll ever find a Webley or a Totokia as nice as the ones I had though. It's good to see Godzilla still makes the Tusken...I'll grab one of those one day.

Zorg, I'm glad you've still got the 3PO. I think Kurtyboy bought the Droid blaster...not sure though.

Anyone remember who made the Bossk?

zorg

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
i had one of godzilla's tuskens also, sold it to help buy my house, like you i hope to get another one day.

-z

Chewcy

Neil will do:lol, you should post pics of how your collection looks these days, I bet youve got some super nice pieces.

I think most people are in the same boat though, they build up a nice collection then either sell pieces to upgrade or for real world reasons.

The only items I ever regretted selling were your wicket and my MR neauralyser, everythingelse could be replaced...

mbmcfarland

Sr Member
Those are some great pieces; they bring back memories from my early days on the forum.

I believe that's a Brian Lewis Bossk mask. (I have one too.)

Chewcy

I also remember the Bossk bust, cant remember the maker either, I just remember after him he made an amazing Cantina Bith alien!

Chewcy

Neil

I think the makers name was Glitch,does that sound familiar, I remember how gutted I was when I missed out on yours, and I think ive only ever seen two more come up for sale since!

kurtyboy

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Not sure, but I may have also bought your Panther RO72 pellet gun. Just missing the scope body and scope tip to complete it.

Wow. Back then I was ignorant to the props. I was content with the Original Trilogy and quoting the script. This is awesome.

Live and learn, i guess.

Laser Brain

Sr Member
Paul, That was him! Glitch.
Marcus...cool you still have it all...did you ever finish the Vibro-Ax? It was missing the super soaker?

kurtyboy

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
No, it had the Super soaker. A real one too I thnk. I just replaced the top plumbing part with the correct one.

Paul, That was him! Glitch.
Marcus...cool you still have it all...did you ever finish the Vibro-Ax? It was missing the super soaker?